Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Header Special

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Header Special
Throttle Stop
¯
Member # 5515

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Throttle Stop  Ford pictures for Throttle Stop  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Own a 4.6 SOHC or DOHC Mustang? Want headers? You already know what a pain they are to install, so why go thru the pain yourself.

Now thru December 30, 2005, The Throttle Stop in Roseville is able to have a great offer. Bassani Mid-Length Ceramic Coated headers installed for $1100.00 plus tax. We have them on one of our shop Mach 1's and the sound is nice and deep. They were also good for about 20 more hp to the ground.

This is a limited time offer, so place your order and schedule your appointment soon. The install can be after the cut-off date, but because of our vender, we must have the orders in before. Call us at (916) 780-4646 and make sure you mention you saw the offer in CaFords.

Posts: 110 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MAN!!! i want those!! badddddddddddddddd! do you finance??? haha

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Throttle Stop
¯
Member # 5515

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Throttle Stop  Ford pictures for Throttle Stop  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Unfortunately, we don't finance. But, I'm sure your credit card company does [Big Grin]
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
now, does intallation warranty come with this? i dont want my headers to leak....

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

Throttle Stop
¯
Member # 5515

We normally, if you're a local, ask you to drive it a couple of days and get some heat/ cool cyccles in the headers so they'll take the torquing better. Since you live in Marina, we'll do the best we can to seal them on the first shot, but sometimes we can't get them all. We'll run the car thru a heat/ cool cycle and retorque. If you can leave the car longer, than we can run thru more cycles and get them all.
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much for just the bassani mid-length headers, no install?

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Throttle Stop
¯
Member # 5515

Just the headers, since we're taking the price cut on our labor, I can give you a small discount on the carry-out price. How does $659.95 plus tax sound?
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

quote:
Originally posted by Throttle Stop:
We normally, if you're a local, ask you to drive it a couple of days and get some heat/ cool cyccles in the headers so they'll take the torquing better. Since you live in Marina, we'll do the best we can to seal them on the first shot, but sometimes we can't get them all. We'll run the car thru a heat/ cool cycle and retorque. If you can leave the car longer, than we can run thru more cycles and get them all.

ya, i can leave the car if needed.....but how long of a warranty do i get after i pick the car up? lots of places give like 1-3 months....

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

Throttle Stop
¯
Member # 5515

After the heat/ cool cycles, we can give you a 45 day warranty.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com