Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Diablo Predator Hand Held Tuner Tuning-$125.00

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Diablo Predator Hand Held Tuner Tuning-$125.00
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Diablo Predator Hand Held Tuner Tuning-$125.00
-Bring in your Diablo Hand Held Predator Tuner and let us maxmize your off the shelf program. For more information please contact Chris or Mario at 408/588-0075. Due to ALOT of feedback and request from Diablo Predator owners we are now offering a special rate to have their Predator Hand Helds optimized on our Dyno for only $125 FLAT RATE! This is a great deal as we normally charge $95 for just 3 Dyno Pulls.

Mike Mak
Apex Motorsports
ApexMotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Blvd. Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: 408/588-0075 Fax: 408/588-0089

Griggs Racing, Maximum Motorsports, Evolution Motosports, SCT, Racelogic, H&R, Ford racing, Kenne Bell, MAC, Bassani, Vortech, Koni, Hawk, AFR, Tokico, Baer Racing, Magnaflow, Flowmaster, Diablosport, $3 Nitrous Refill

[ September 13, 2005, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Apexmotorsports ]

Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nevermind, just read something that made me uneasy

[ September 25, 2005, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: Juiced-03 ]

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Juiced-03,

Please read everything before you make a decision.

On the tune, we would take your canned tuned and tune it with our dyno. It would not be a "brand new custom tune. If you need reference on our work and tunes we can provide you with a very long list of satisfied customers.

Mike Mak
Apex Motorsports
ApexMotorsports.com
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Griggs Racing, Maximum Motorsports, Evolution Motosports, SCT, Racelogic, H&R, Ford racing, Kenne Bell, MAC, Bassani, Vortech, Koni, Hawk, AFR, Tokico, Baer Racing, Magnaflow, Flowmaster, Diablosport, $3 Nitrous Refill

[ September 26, 2005, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: Apexmotorsports ]

TuxMask-Andy
¯
Member # 3615

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TuxMask-Andy  Ford pictures for TuxMask-Andy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They tuned my friends turbo v6 mustang so ya they can definately tune anything.
Posts: 407 | From: Novato, CA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Was your buddy the one with the yellow Stang? That car was LOUD! He was pretty happy when he left the shop as I heard ALOT of accelerating and burnouts.... hhahaha

Yes, we have extensive experience with tuning different vehicles including Lincoln Mark VIIIs, LS, Turbo V6 & V8 Stangs, NA Stangs, Supercharged Stangs etc. We have SCT, Diablo, and Autologic software in house to cater to all the needs of our customers. If anyone needs any tuning please feel free to give us a call. We would be more than happy to provide a long list of references for you.

Mike Mak
Apex Motorsports
ApexMotorsports.com
Santa Clara, CA 95054

TuxMask-Andy
¯
Member # 3615

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TuxMask-Andy  Ford pictures for TuxMask-Andy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yep that was my buddy with the yellow turbo v6 stang.

I was the other guy hanging out with him. I actually built his turbo kit and have built a few turbo kits for a few v6 customers

www.tmaturbo.com

But ya his car is very loud. We actually figured out the boost drop problems also and it was his boost controller like i suspected. He didn't adjust it properly and a simple fix like that could've been easily figured out of he remembered to bring his boost controller instructions. He is a very satisfied customer and is enjoying his turbo at 10 psi of boost.

Thanks for tuning his car guys. A+ service

Posts: 407 | From: Novato, CA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com