Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Torco Unleaded Accelerator, Race Fuel Concentrate

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Torco Unleaded Accelerator, Race Fuel Concentrate
Mario@Strictly-Motorsports
¯
Member # 381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mario@Strictly-Motorsports  Ford pictures for Mario@Strictly-Motorsports  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now in stock

Torco Unleaded Accelerator, Race Fuel Concentrate.

-

The Unleaded concentrate when blended with a 91-octane super unleaded makes up to a 104-octane race fuel for many of today's streetcars, motorcycles, watercraft, ATV's, and many other motor sport applications!

Priced at $14.99ea or $83.94 a case

After hearing your concerns, I’ve contacted Torco Racing Fuels. They informed me that the testing process they used to make their 104-octane claim was done about ten years ago and when the fuel manufactures had different manufacturing process then they do today.

Torco states that the engine & knock protection they products will provides is still there. They will be retesting their product claims and publishing the results at a near date. If you have any additional questions and would like to speak with the Torco Representative that I spoke with please PM me and I will provide you his name and number as he will glady answer and questions you may have.

Thank you

[ July 25, 2005, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Mario@APEX ]

--------------------
Mario

Posts: 221 | From: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive heard good things about this stuff..i might have to get some...

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Holly mark up! there is a place out there selling it for $76.00 per case of six cans.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SteedaGT:
Holly mark up! there is a place out there selling it for $76.00 per case of six cans.

There is NO shipping charges with ours AND we have it instock ready for you to pickup!
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Apexmotorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by SteedaGT:

There is NO shipping charges with ours AND we have it instock ready for you to pickup!
So is that price I had said, its a markup. dif shop, dif price just like Nitrous but its good shit, bring your 91 up to 95 with a full can.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My intentions with what i'm about to post are NOT to hurt Apex's business in any way but instead are to prevent people from damaging their motors.

My personal experience with the UNLEADED version of Torco is that is does NOT work as advertised. The LEADED version on the other hand seems to work AWESOME and probably does increase the octane as much as the bottle states.

The following is a link showing just how poorly the UNLEADED version of Torco works:

http://www.nloc.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99257

--------------------
'90 Mustang LX: 8.53 @ 157.92 w/ 1.33 60' on DR's
'10 ZR1: FOR SALE
'14 E63 S: RENNtech ECU
'04 Gallardo: UGR TTG

Posts: 2121 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks Jeff S! [Smile] ill stay with my 91 octane then.....i dont want my motor to blow up haha

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
thanks Jeff S! [Smile] ill stay with my 91 octane then.....i dont want my motor to blow up haha

marek

If you don't have cats to worry about then just run the LEADED... it really does work. [patriot]

--------------------

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

no cats will allow you to run LEADED fuel? i dont have cats, so that will allow me to run LEADED fuel? i dont know much about this....thanks Jeff [Smile]

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

RiddlerGT
Midnight King
Member # 113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiddlerGT  Ford pictures for RiddlerGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that is wrong you need to not have O2 sensors along with cat delets or you will destory your o2 sensors running leaded fuel..
Posts: 2292 | From: San Ramon | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

quote:
Originally posted by RiddlerGT:
that is wrong you need to not have O2 sensors along with cat delets or you will destory your o2 sensors running leaded fuel..

True but not true. Leaded fuel will decrease the life of your o2 sensors but not nearly as fast as the cats. You should be able to get ~12k miles out of o2 sensors runing leaded fuel on a consistent basis. If you just run it at the races then it will have virtually zero effect on them.

--------------------

RiddlerGT
Midnight King
Member # 113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiddlerGT  Ford pictures for RiddlerGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh im sorry I forgot im not a baller like you I cant spend 120 bucks for 02 sensors everytime I race
[Eek!]

AJBlackGT
¯
Member # 3936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AJBlackGT  Ford pictures for AJBlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RiddlerGT:
oh im sorry I forgot im not a baller like you I cant spend 120 bucks for 02 sensors everytime I race
[Eek!]

I dont think you read his post right [Confused]

--------------------
90 Notch

Posts: 1896 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
RiddlerGT
Midnight King
Member # 113

im just givin jeff a hard time im friends with him no hating just joking, but in honestly there is no real math math matical formula saying that 02 sensors will last 12k miles with lead or five miles its really anyones guess.

--------------------
SR

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com