Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Rocketeer Performance Follow-up

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Rocketeer Performance Follow-up
rocketeerperf
¯
Member # 5787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rocketeerperf  Ford pictures for rocketeerperf  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is a follow up to my intro post in the General Talk section.

We are a local distributor for Wilwood brake kits and custom brake kits using Wilwood components for most major manufacturers but of course also Fords. I will be bringing some kits with me to show at this weekends Hayward meet. Here's a sneak peek at the 05 Mustang 14" front kit I'll be showing...

-

[ June 21, 2005, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: rocketeerperf ]

--------------------
www.rocketeerperformance.com
Distributors of Wilwood and Custom brake kits

Posts: 15 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
two-gun kid
¯
Member # 5325

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid  Ford pictures for two-gun kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i saw on your website that you have all of the generations except the foxbody brake kits, will you be selling those?

--------------------
Two-Gun Motorsports
-Team Legion 510-
-KINGTOM Groupie-

rocketeerperf
¯
Member # 5787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rocketeerperf  Ford pictures for rocketeerperf  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes, I offer the fox bodied kits as well. I'm hard pressed to get all the kits on the website. There are so many that we offer and time is always at a premium. However, you will be seeing the fox bodied kits on the site in the next day or so. What size rotor are you interested in? What sized wheels do you run/want to run?

John.

two-gun kid
¯
Member # 5325

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid  Ford pictures for two-gun kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
13in front rotors and 2 or 4 piston calipers.
looking for some good brakes that i know i will stop.

--------------------
Two-Gun Motorsports
-Team Legion 510-
-KINGTOM Groupie-

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im looking into 14" brakes one day [Smile] just need to be in my price range...they can be BANK!

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
rocketeerperf
¯
Member # 5787

Right now, the only kit we offer for the 87's+ is the Wilwood manufactured kit which uses a 10.75" rotor. That retails for ~$725.

We can create a 13" kit that would be identical to the rest that we offer. 325mm curved vane rotors either plain, drilled, slotted or drilled & slotted, Aluminum Anodized (your choice of color) rotor hats, Dynalite 4 piston calipers that are specifically matched to the stock Master Cylinder (black), your choice of pads, stainless hoses, all brackets etc. Basically everything you would need except for fluid for $1199. I would need 3 people to commit to such a kit to offset the development cost. Otherwise it gets too expensive for just one kit unless you have a lot of extra cash laying around ;-). If I get 3 people to commit to a kit I would incude the Wilwood brake fluid as well.

Keep in mind that the kits that we create are matched to your Master Cylinder. Kits that use off-the-shelf components from other cars can't do that so you won't get the same level of effectiveness as the custom kits can offer.

--------

Hey Marek, give me a call. I left you my number via e-mail.

JC

--------------------

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya dude, ive just be slammmed with work. ill give ya a call today.....sorry about that...

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One of those kits would look killer on my 99 Cobra for SEMA!
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
rocketeerperf
¯
Member # 5787

They look good on most any car at SEMA [Wink]

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com