Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Apex Motorsports Press Release

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Apex Motorsports Press Release
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would like to invite all Ford Performance enthusiasts to come experience the “NEW” Apex Motorsports. We have moved into an expanded 8400 Square Foot facility with 6 lifts and a Dynojet dyno. Our Dynojet Dyno is available for Club/ Group events also. We will constantly strive to offer you the best service and are committed to bringing you some of the best high performance deals ANYWHERE! Not only will we be supporting the Mustang community, but we will offer performance parts for Focus, F-Series Trucks, Expeditions, and Explorers.

With the “New” Apex comes some new and old faces. We believe we have assembled some of the best & experienced mechanics around to tend to your performance needs.
-Ed Killingsworth-Over 8 years of vast auto repair experience ranging from Honda Civics to 1100HP Street Rods. Extensive knowledge of 64-2005 Mustangs including street, drag, and road racing setups.
-Dave Pine-Over 25 years of auto racing experience ranging from circle track to Pro Stock Dragsters. Dave has been doing this longer than many of you have been alive and is our resident rear end/ gears guru.
-Mario Sousa-Over 15 years high performance knowledge. If we don’t have the products in stock we can acquire it for you within 3 days through our expanded distributor and manufacturer relationships

Samples of Current & New Services Offered
-SCT Dyno Tuning Services for All Ford Vehicles including F Series Trucks
-Dealer Scheduled Maintenance for all Ford Vehicles.
-Dyno Services ($65 Per Hour-Lowest everyday rate ANYWHERE)
-Good on hand inventory you can purchase and take home. If we don’t have it we can have available within 3 days. You pay NO SHIPPING Costs.
-Performance Parts for V6 Mustangs, Focus’s, F-Series Trucks, Expeditions, and Explorers.
-FULL LINE of ROUSH PRODUCTS AVAILABLE at the Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
-Online store with new items added daily. www.apexmotorsports.com

Some Current Specials
Apex 13” Big Brake Kit w/ PBR Calipers-$549.99 Installed
Apex Standard Subframes=$99.99 Installed
Maxspeed Performance Springs (79-2004)-$89.99
Ford Motorsports Rear Gears-$449.99 Installed
-3.55, 3.73, 4.10 available
Powerdyne Supercharger (87-93)-$2299.99 Installed

Again, I invite all Ford Performance enthusiast to come experience the “New” Apex Motorsports. If you have questions or suggestions please feel free to contact us at sales@apexmotorsports.com or 408/588-0075

Thank you,

Mike Mak
President
Apex Motorsports

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What kind of price can you get for a FRPP Driveshaft and a Meizer Electric Water Pump there both for an 01 GT with a TR-3650 tranny. Also whats the turn around on the subframe install. Thanks.

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Turn around for a subframe install is ONLY 1 hour if there are no other cars ahead of you. Realisticlly, it is about 3 hours. For the other items, I would give Mario Sousa a call @ 408/588-0075 and he will get you a great price.

Mike Mak

kkd
¯
Member # 4356

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kkd  Ford pictures for kkd    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mike
Where did you move to? Hey, is Vince still working for you? He better be, otherwise I'm not comming to the new shop!!!!
Thanks and good luck with the new shop!

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

KKD,

Unfortunately, Vince is not employeed by us... he is now working for a Nissan Z-Car shop. Come on by and give us a shot... I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Mike
Apexmotorsports

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is that Scott's Performance he went to?

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

No he did not go to Scott Performance... I believe he went to Z Car Garage. I am not exactly sure where he went though.

Mike Mak
Apex Motorsports

NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who is the SCT tuner at the shop? How many years tuning?

--------------------
Bring It . . .

rico91stang
¯
Member # 2389

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rico91stang  Ford pictures for rico91stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:

--------------------
"My shit ain't stock. Shits got a cam yo."-Archie Saleen (Union city)

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$190 hour for tunning, does that include the dyno time?
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Yes it does. That includes us dynoing the car for you. If you are interested please contact Mario at 408/588-0075.
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rico91stang:
quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:

If you ever answer my question a lot more people might be intrested in tuning.

--------------------
Bring It . . .

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it's a good thing Vince doesnt work there anymore. he messed up a lot of cars in the past. i even have video of him getting frustrated working on my tune, just like he didnt care and was giving up. he didnt do a good job with installs. he slacked, and lied about being a good tuner. he didnt know how at all....apex letting him go was probably one of the best moves to date....getting rid of dead weight..

-marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

I personally have had no experience with Vince. He was let go by the previous owner. BUT, we have a great set of mechanics currently!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com