Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » who needs performance work done?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: who needs performance work done?
stangnut
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well my shop has been open for about 9 months and buisness so far has been great i have been doing a ton of local work and would like to keep doing more performance cause it tends to be more fun and i like to see the outcome so i thought id post here about what i do. I have done a number of things, right now i have a mustang thats getting a cobra conversion mass air,injectors,intake heads etc. an older cougar just left the shop that i did a full front end rebuild disc brakes engine rebuild,i just did a wiring harness on an 65 elcamino we just had put a ramjet 350 in just to give u guys an idea. i do have a paint and body guy who rents the building next door and he has turned quite a few excellent paint jobs and we also rent out the paint booth as well for those who want to paint themselves or already have their own painter i feel i have very resonable prices i have been told by some of my customers that i have side job prices the shop is located here in vallejo and is under the yellow pages as DUNCAN MOTORS you can reach me here at (707)554-4988. thanx and feel free to call for a quote! [Big Grin]

[ August 10, 2004, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: stangnut ]

:

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com