Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Emblems for your MUSTANGS! PICS *DUW*

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Emblems for your MUSTANGS! PICS *DUW*
Autobadges Guy
¯
Member # 1657

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Autobadges Guy  Ford pictures for Autobadges Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you are looking to change the look of your car with some different badges, you have come to the right place. If you are looking for more of a styling look for your car or just want a custom badge made to stand out, AutoBadges.com is the shop for you!

AutoBadges values their customers and thus has enforced a 24 hour customer reply service. You will receive a reply to your emails within a 24 hour period, this is to show our customer service will never be beaten!

We specialize in changing the looks of any automobile, in particular the Ford Mustang. Emblems vary from big block V8's with stroked engines to their cousin's, the V6 with their 232, 3.8L engines.

Take a look around and please be sure to visit the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) as your question may already have been answered.
http://www.autobadges.com/faq
AutoBadges.com is expanding more and more, so please be sure to bookmark us and check back for updates

Some testimonials for customers:
I got the 3.8 emblems as well as the supercharged emblems, and love em, they look great. Shipment was quick and I live in Canada. Erick was very helpful in sending me pics of the emblems before I bought them so I would know exactly what they looked like, he also was helpful in giving me actual emblem sizes and comparing each so I would know what they would look like together.

- Jamie Sprout

Full Name: Matt
Year: 1998
Color: Blue
Engine Size: 3.8L V6

I purchased the 3 - 232 combo set and a pair of supercharged emblems. They look perfect...definitely better than the striped original ponies. There are a million mustangs and these really make a difference in making yours stand out. The best part though would probably have to be Erick and his superior knowledge and willingness to help people that don't know as much. He has helped me way beyond the original transaction answering millions of questions that I have asked. It is impossible to find a great product with an owner that will do anything for the customer. Thanks a lot.

- Matt

Pictures:
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Contact me:

sales@autobadgescom

AIM: Emblemguy

--------------------
CUSTOM AUTO badges
www.autobadges.com
sales@autobadges.com

www.SHOWSTANG.com

Posts: 143 | From: los angeles | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com