Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » '98 Cobra wheels with tires!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: '98 Cobra wheels with tires!
Bill/APEX Motorsports
¯
Member # 636

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill/APEX Motorsports  Ford pictures for Bill/APEX Motorsports  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Want a new set of wheels for the street or for racing? These 17"x8" '98 Cobra wheels are in great condition, and the BFG Comp T/As (245/45/17) still have plenty of tread left. They'll fit any '94+ Mustang (V8 or V6) or a pre-'94 with a 5-lug conversion. This is cheaper than getting just a new set of tires!
First $400 cash takes the set--and NO TAX! For more info, contact Bill @ APEX Motorsports, 408-562-1000 or bill@apexmotorsports.com.
 -
 -

--------------------
Bill Kaiser
APEX Motorsports
Santa Clara
www.apexmotorsports.com
408-562-1000
bill@apexmotorsports.com

Posts: 488 | From: Santa Clara, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
VNMKING
¯
Member # 480

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VNMKING  Ford pictures for VNMKING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This girl/friend of mine has been looking to buy my set off of me and I haven't been willing to part. I will ask and find out if she's ready. Have they sold yet?

--------------------
65’ Coupe
94’ Cobra
"VNMKING"

Posts: 1000 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Check PM please - I want to buy them.

[ October 07, 2003, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: BarelyLegalGT ]

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
Bill/APEX Motorsports
¯
Member # 636

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill/APEX Motorsports  Ford pictures for Bill/APEX Motorsports  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for your interest, guys (and gals), but the wheels have been SOLD.
Feel free to check in with me occasionally, because I do sometimes have used sets of wheels and tires for sale.

--------------------
Bill Kaiser
APEX Motorsports
Santa Clara
www.apexmotorsports.com
408-562-1000
bill@apexmotorsports.com

PumaFiveOh
¯
Member # 2322

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for PumaFiveOh  Ford pictures for PumaFiveOh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN!!! I saw this add too late, I would have bought those in a second. Please let me know if you come across anymore sets of 5 lug rims with decent tires on them. Thanks!

-Puma

--------------------
"Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!"

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
-Patton

Bill/APEX Motorsports
¯
Member # 636

quote:
Originally posted by PumaFiveOh:
DAMN!!! I saw this add too late, I would have bought those in a second. Please let me know if you come across anymore sets of 5 lug rims with decent tires on them. Thanks!

-Puma

Will do, Puma! Funny I see your note today, because I'm wearing a Puma shirt!! [Cool]

--------------------
Bill Kaiser
APEX Motorsports
Santa Clara
www.apexmotorsports.com
408-562-1000
bill@apexmotorsports.com

SVTMike
¯
Member # 2345

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTMike  Ford pictures for SVTMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
off topic, i know u sell parts for 4.6 mustangs, do you have any porformance parts for the mercury marauder?

--------------------
1985 1/2 Mustang SVO
2003 SVT Focus

Posts: 766 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
outlawd94cobra
SR.CITIZEN
Member # 265

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for outlawd94cobra  Ford pictures for outlawd94cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to jack the thread, but......

Bill, is the $389.99(?) price you were selling the Bassani Catted X-Pipe for 94-95 5.0's your everyday list price or was that for a limited time? Also, how much more would shipping be to Stockton? Est. delivery time?

THANKS,
Jeff Vallente

--------------------
CRYSTAL WHITE 1994 COBRA; TOTALED
RIO RED 1994 COBRA INDY PACE CAR; SOLD(now in VACAVILLE)
(#18 of 1000)
BLACK 2002 GT Vert' AUTO; GONE!

Posts: 635 | From: Stockton, CA | Registered: May 2001  |  :
Bill/APEX Motorsports
¯
Member # 636

quote:
Originally posted by outlawd94cobra:
Bill, is the $389.99(?) price you were selling the Bassani Catted X-Pipe for 94-95 5.0's your everyday list price or was that for a limited time? Also, how much more would shipping be to Stockton? Est. delivery time?

Jeff, with the CAFords discount, the stainless steel x-pipe is $473.36 (reg. $525), and the aluminized x-pipe is $358.16 (reg. $397). I can just drop-ship the x-pipe from Bassani to you. Estimated shipping time is two days, maybe three.
Let me know if you'd like to order one! Thanks!

--------------------
Bill Kaiser
APEX Motorsports
Santa Clara
www.apexmotorsports.com
408-562-1000
bill@apexmotorsports.com

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com