Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » The Stealth Mare and my Autocross and Road Race post

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: The Stealth Mare and my Autocross and Road Race post
Frank.JD.Perez
¯
Member # 12650

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank.JD.Perez  Ford pictures for Frank.JD.Perez  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YcmQoSZ3rk

[ 2016-10-05, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: Frank.JD.Perez ]

--------------------
1998 Ford Mustang GT SVO SC Saleen vert (sold)
1998 Ford Mustang GT PI (RIP)
1997 Ford Mustang GT
2000 BMW 323iT
2001 BMW X5

Posts: 603 | From: Hayward/Pleasanton | Registered: Dec 2012  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice run, pretty smooth. One thing I'd recommend is to get more into a rhythm going through the slaloms. Nice job either way [patriot]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
See....there is more to a mustang than a straight line. Keep it up [burnout]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Frank.JD.Perez
¯
Member # 12650

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank.JD.Perez  Ford pictures for Frank.JD.Perez  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks guys, appreciate the comments and advice. Next track day is April 14th at Thunder Hill

--------------------
1997 Ford Mustang GT
2000 BMW 323iT
2001 BMW X5

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice to see another non-straight line racer on here. AutoX'ing is a lot of fun and cheap...I just can't get over the fact that you have to work the field. What's your setup? I "hope" to be back on track sometime soon...it's depressing when you have the itch but can't scratch it [Mad]

[ 2016-03-24, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: SydeWaySix ]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Frank.JD.Perez
¯
Member # 12650

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Nice to see another non-straight line racer on here. AutoX'ing is a lot of fun and cheap...I just can't get over the fact that you have to work the field. What's your setup? I "hope" to be back on track sometime soon...it's depressing when you have the itch but can't scratch it [Mad]

Engine
242k miles
BBK 78MM throttle body/plenum
Airaid CAI ram air
Steeda timing adjuster at 12°
MagnaFlow o/r X pipe and mufflers with custom side exhaust (sounds pretty similar to a 4V which I think is awesome)

Suspension
Ford Racing C Springs
Steeda CC plates
Monroe front struts
Replaced front/rear prothane bushings

Tranny/Drivetrain
Steeda tri-ax short throw shifter
Recently installed Ford Racing 4.10 gears and install kit

Wheels/Tires
Ford Racing FR500 rims 18x9
Kumho/Nitro 275 40 18 all around

Body
OEM cobra front bumper
SVO carbon fiber side skirts
S281 carbon fiber spoiler

Majority of my parts have all been supplied from Sinister Mustang located in Roseville. If you ever need any parts definitely talk to Michael. Fantastic business man and takes great care of his customers.

--------------------
1997 Ford Mustang GT
2000 BMW 323iT
2001 BMW X5

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Frank.JD.Perez:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:

Engine
242k miles
BBK 78MM throttle body/plenum
Airaid CAI ram air
Steeda timing adjuster at 12°
MagnaFlow o/r X pipe and mufflers with custom side exhaust (sounds pretty similar to a 4V which I think is awesome)

Suspension
Ford Racing C Springs
Steeda CC plates
Monroe front struts
Replaced front/rear prothane bushings

Tranny/Drivetrain
Steeda tri-ax short throw shifter
Recently installed Ford Racing 4.10 gears and install kit

Wheels/Tires
Ford Racing FR500 rims 18x9
Kumho/Nitro 275 40 18 all around

Body
OEM cobra front bumper
SVO carbon fiber side skirts
S281 carbon fiber spoiler

Majority of my parts have all been supplied from Sinister Mustang located in Roseville. If you ever need any parts definitely talk to Michael. Fantastic business man and takes great care of his customers.

PM me when you decide to go out again. I race with American Auto X and SCCA at times. Glad to see another Cam-C car out there [patriot]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
alexv
¯
Member # 13018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexv  Ford pictures for alexv    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hardly any car waiting? Is that common lol?
I used to do autoX at Oakland stadium and it used to be super busy (150 cars or so for the day). Probably 20-30mins between runs.

I wish there was some racing events that were not 2h drive away from me ;/

Posts: 119 | From: Novato, CA | Registered: Jun 2013  |  :
Frank.JD.Perez
¯
Member # 12650

Hey guys here's a link to the forums but I got some time in last month at Thunderhill West as well as El Toro for an autocross event. I was supposed to have the end of this month scheduled to race with a bunch of buddies, but I think I need to address some important maintenance first.

I also want to give a special thanks to Michael and his company Sinister Mustang for helping me out with parts and being a great server and getting me out there on course

http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?71212-Stealth-Mare-s-AutoCross-amp-Road-Race-thread

[ 2016-10-05, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: Frank.JD.Perez ]

--------------------
1997 Ford Mustang GT
2000 BMW 323iT
2001 BMW X5

macuser27
¯
Member # 14389

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macuser27  Ford pictures for macuser27    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Followed a few of your threads on SN95Forums. Sweet car. Love the pics! Thanks for sharing.

I have a '99 GT myself. Lightly modded suspension. Mostly stock motor. Did a couple of track days at Laguna Seca and one at Sears Point. Planning to do more in 2017. I'm located in the Bay Area too - perhaps we should hook up and do a track day together.

I post a lot in Modded Mustangs forum and here is a link to some pictures I took at Laguna Seca last time I was there - http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/autocross/607202-track-day-laguna-seca.html

Cheers.

Frank.JD.Perez
¯
Member # 12650

quote:
Originally posted by macuser27:
Followed a few of your threads on SN95Forums. Sweet car. Love the pics! Thanks for sharing.

I have a '99 GT myself. Lightly modded suspension. Mostly stock motor. Did a couple of track days at Laguna Seca and one at Sears Point. Planning to do more in 2017. I'm located in the Bay Area too - perhaps we should hook up and do a track day together.

I post a lot in Modded Mustangs forum and here is a link to some pictures I took at Laguna Seca last time I was there - http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/autocross/607202-track-day-laguna-seca.html

Cheers.

YOU. ME. LAGUNA. RIGHT NAO

--------------------
1997 Ford Mustang GT
2000 BMW 323iT
2001 BMW X5

macuser27
¯
Member # 14389

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macuser27  Ford pictures for macuser27    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Cheers.

I wish. Golden Gate Lotus Club is hosting a track day at Laguna upcoming Monday, Nov 7th too. Just don't have the budget.
Frank.JD.Perez
¯
Member # 12650

quote:
quote:
quote:

Cheers.

I wish. Golden Gate Lotus Club is hosting a track day at Laguna upcoming Monday, Nov 7th too. Just don't have the budget.
Well I'm not planning on going anytime soon. Next event will be in 2017 unless i get all my issues fixed before December

--------------------
1997 Ford Mustang GT
2000 BMW 323iT
2001 BMW X5

macuser27
¯
Member # 14389

quote:
Well I'm not planning on going anytime soon. Next event will be in 2017 unless i get all my issues fixed before December
What kind of issues does your car have?

I'm saving $$$ now as I have a feeling I'll need to do my clutch soon.

Definitely want to do Thunderhill in 2017. Will be my first time there. And more Laguna Seca. Done it twice so far and it's my favorite track during my Forza 1, 2, 3 and 4 days (Xbox games).

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The stealth mare get out this year?

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

Frank.JD.Perez
¯
Member # 12650

quote:
Originally posted by 70stang351w:
The stealth mare get out this year?

She got out lots this year Chris.

If you want feel free to check out fjdperformance.com and fjdperformance on instagram

--------------------
1997 Ford Mustang GT
2000 BMW 323iT
2001 BMW X5

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice bro! like the mod page...Did you figure your overheating issue?

--------------------

Frank.JD.Perez
¯
Member # 12650

quote:
Nice bro! like the mod page...Did you figure your overheating issue?

Yes lol. Stupid reason, my fault. I’m getting a new radiator on top of the new condenser I have at the house so it’ll be fresh for next season as well as the new engine

--------------------
1997 Ford Mustang GT
2000 BMW 323iT
2001 BMW X5

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very Nice checked your site! what other mods have you done besides the steering wheel which is very nice..

https://fjdperformance.com/2018/03/18/track-day-recollection-sonoma-raceway-3-18/

--------------------

Frank.JD.Perez
¯
Member # 12650

quote:
Very Nice checked your site! what other mods have you done besides the steering wheel which is very nice..

https://fjdperformance.com/2018/03/18/track-day-recollection-sonoma-raceway-3-18/

*eyes widen*
*pulls out podium*
*shuffles cards*
IM GLAD YOU FVCKING ASKED, CHRIS!

Lol, but on a real note i have a rather current mod list of the car on the site

Just click on the 3 horizontal lines and scroll down

--------------------
1997 Ford Mustang GT
2000 BMW 323iT
2001 BMW X5

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com