Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » NASA feb 15-16 @ sears point

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: NASA feb 15-16 @ sears point
acmikee
¯
Member # 5568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for acmikee  Ford pictures for acmikee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
first event of the year. some groups are still open but filling fast. its all HPDE and time trials. there will be a lemons race on Saturday and an enduro on sunday morning.
Poxenham
Member # 12966

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poxenham  Ford pictures for Poxenham    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Planning on being there both days, first track day for me

--------------------
Pete Oxenham
Fully Torqued Racing
www.fullytorquedracing.com

Posts: 5 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2013  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope to be there Sunday...but not sure if I'll have my stuff together by then [Frown]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, looks like I'll be out there on Sunday. First time bringing the new car out on track. I'm on the "waiting list" for HPDE3 but I was told by two of the head NASA Norcal guys that there is a "high" liklihood that they will let me register that day if I show up to the driver's meeting.

Have to get the car dialed in this week in preparation...See you there!

--------------------

331SVO
¯
Member # 7376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 331SVO  Ford pictures for 331SVO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be there in my mustang. First time taking the coyote out to the track .
Posts: 226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Fiddel, are you going on Sunday? What group are you running in?

--------------------

331SVO
¯
Member # 7376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 331SVO  Ford pictures for 331SVO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Ian I will be there on Sunday running hpde 3
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by 331SVO:
Hey Ian I will be there on Sunday running hpde 3

I actually may not make it anymore. Been swamped at work and haven't had time to get the car ready....I'll call you if I go [patriot]

--------------------

331SVO
¯
Member # 7376

For sur let me know
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

I didn't make it out in my car today but I did drop by with the family to check out the scene.

Fiddel, I watched one session that you were running in. The car looks great! I actually have a few pics of you out there that I'll try to post here. What run group were you in? Looked to be a few race prepped cat out in your group. How'd the car feel?

--------------------

acmikee
¯
Member # 5568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for acmikee  Ford pictures for acmikee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did you notice the Jag Lister that was in group 4.
its a 3 million dollar car.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by acmikee:
did you notice the Jag Lister that was in group 4.
its a 3 million dollar car.

No, I don't think I saw that car. 3 million dollars though?!? That's crazy to drive it on a trackday! But at least the owner is using it for what it was made for! Kudos to him/her [patriot]

--------------------

acmikee
¯
Member # 5568

http://headonphotos.net/gallery/nasa/NASA14-1/HPDE%204/60/imagepages/image10.html

http://headonphotos.net/gallery/nasa/NASA14-1/HPDE%204/60/imagepages/image7.html

331SVO
¯
Member # 7376

I saw that car ... I thought it was a replica . My god insane to drive a car like that out there

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com