Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » some video of driftin at infinion and thunderhill

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: some video of driftin at infinion and thunderhill
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well its my second time and im havin a blast. im just as gd as more than half the guys in the 240,s that are out there all the time. 2nd grader level of course. but beside having a blast its great to show u guys, u can do it too in your mustangs!! its funny the guy that actually throws on or over sees these events at infinion has and drifts a mustang there too that is sponsor by infinion, not as gd as me hehehe but all gd in the love of beatin your car for fun lol. what u build your car for? u only live once and your car aint going with u to heaven so unless u wana be buried with it, or just brag about how fast or clean it is u can still come out and have a blast, so freaking smile while u live life. watch for the white coupe with a black fender with the yellow molding on it lol. hope to have it painted soon so it will be all white! ill c if i can post some pics!

[ 2013-04-23, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Duncan Motors ]

dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how did u get more steering angle? thats the only thing i feel holding me back right now
Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shorten the steering arm on the spindle a inch. fixing bump steer helps. theres a lil thing i do to the inside inner tie rods on the racks that will give u a lot additional steering as well, remove the plastic tie rod spacer if it has it,but all this well just make u hit the control arms worse with every additional mod, and the sway bar mount for that matter on stock length control arms, unless heavily clearanced, reinforce and boxed after. tube controls arms are much easier to do, and inner frame wells will have to be notched and clearanced, then reinforced as well. then u got a car that will turn on a dime and make a u turn where any jap car can or better.

if u are drift only or don't mind having like 3 degrees of camber than run a inch wider stly control arms, prefer tubular regardless either way, but that would mean coil overs. if u run the longer control arms u move the wheel away from the inner part of the car clearing many obstacles, can gain 3 degrees or more of camber so to stop possible front wheel slide on top of evening out the tire at full lock sideways. alignments on a drift only fox, with wider a arms, with only what is mentioned, lowered a couple inches work well with with 6 to 8 caster, 3 degrees to 3 1/4 camber, with 1/8 to 1/4 toe out. on my car with stock length control arms, i run 6 caster, 1 1/4 camber, and 0 toe. only cause i daily drive and go to the track and fuck off to say the least so i picked that as a happy medium, gd luck, i make all the pieces if u wish.

FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
well its my second time and im havin a blast. im just as gd as more than half the guys in the 240,s that are out there all the time. 2nd grader level of course. but beside having a blast its great to show u guys, u can do it too in your mustangs!! its funny the guy that actually throws on or over sees these events at infinion has and drifts a mustang there too that is sponsor by infinion, not as gd as me hehehe but all gd in the love of beatin your car for fun lol. what u build your car for? u only live once and your car aint going with u to heaven so unless u wana be buried with it, or just brag about how fast or clean it is u can still come out and have a blast, so freaking smile while u live life. watch for the white coupe with a black fender with the yellow molding on it lol. hope to have it painted soon so it will be all white! ill c if i can post some pics!

I was wondering who was the guy in the notch drifting now I know. Bro you were tearing it up.
Looks like lots of fun

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

thanks man it is a load of fun. next time u see me common, ill give u a ride! tonight again! there s im there as long as thell let me. im glued permanently to there list. literally really am
lol.

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz5hTjTVZi8
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

http://youtu.be/xqCgpvvQshk
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

http://youtu.be/x7cJfbZd3HI im in the white mustang for only second somewhere in there, sucks i gott aget a go pro cause i was driving with my buddies all day doing this!!!!
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats sooo cool i wanna learn is it hard?

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Chilangoworrior00GT
¯
Member # 11344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chilangoworrior00GT  Ford pictures for Chilangoworrior00GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice u got barzzzz [worship]

--------------------
https://www.youtube.com/user/chilangoworrior/featured

Posts: 238 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2011  |  :
Ric88Notch
¯
Member # 11660

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ric88Notch  Ford pictures for Ric88Notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That seems fun.

--------------------
2013 Black GT

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Always been curious, how is a winner decided?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

its not hard just fun practicing. i dont compete, i just have fun, but if u where to compete obviousness spinning out is a no go, entry point, exit points, more sideways the better, longer sideways the better, the more outta control but not having the car all over the place is a plus, speed into a turn, basically what ever gets the crowd pumped or to win the crowd u won, so having the most fun u win lol.
Murder mach
¯
Member # 10590

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Murder mach  Ford pictures for Murder mach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like seeing it spin out, it's shows you are having fun and you don't have a big head.props man.it was entertaining watching the vids.
Posts: 860 | From: stockton area | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
thanks man it is a load of fun. next time u see me common, ill give u a ride! tonight again! there s im there as long as thell let me. im glued permanently to there list. literally really am
lol.

For sure I will next time i go and see you ill say was up. I seen like 2 stangs last time I went yours and the boss 302. I want to see more stangs lol
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

THANKS GUYS YEAH COME ON OUT EVEN IF JUST TO WATCH, need more mustangs lol!!!! I felt lik ea weido outnumber 100 to one in my 5.0. I CAN GET U IN ALMOST ANY ones PASS SEAT IF U BRING A HELMET LOL!!!! never been big headed lol theres always somebody better just proud to have a mustang where most say it wouldnt be any gd at it and i do alright!! there are a some badd ass drivers out there that get the crowd pumped lol!!! everyone but a couple big heads are very cool and friendly, plus the drag or cortex is at the same place. one of thE guys at cortex actually competes and drives out there as well, hes really gd! AND CORTEX DOES ALL THE TECK INSPECTION SO U GET TO SEE SOME TOP QUALITY CARS UP THERE AS WELL IF U GO VISIT THERE SHOP, im pretty sure there designing some thing as well for the drift mustangs!
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You need a bigger smoke trail Jon. Deffinitely a good job for your being a rookie. Keep it up!

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
THANKS GUYS YEAH COME ON OUT EVEN IF JUST TO WATCH, need more mustangs lol!!!! I felt lik ea weido outnumber 100 to one in my 5.0. I CAN GET U IN ALMOST ANY ones PASS SEAT IF U BRING A HELMET LOL!!!! never been big headed lol theres always somebody better just proud to have a mustang where most say it wouldnt be any gd at it and i do alright!! there are a some badd ass drivers out there that get the crowd pumped lol!!! everyone but a couple big heads are very cool and friendly, plus the drag or cortex is at the same place. one of thE guys at cortex actually competes and drives out there as well, hes really gd! AND CORTEX DOES ALL THE TECK INSPECTION SO U GET TO SEE SOME TOP QUALITY CARS UP THERE AS WELL IF U GO VISIT THERE SHOP, im pretty sure there designing some thing as well for the drift mustangs!

Looks like Hella fun! How much does a track day cost you? Its good to see a notchback putting down out there!
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SICK!

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet Jon !! Wish they had that in sac

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

i wish too dan !!!!! u should find a spot then and ill share the great words of another play ground lol

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com