Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » Autocross video

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Autocross video
331SVO
¯
Member # 7376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 331SVO  Ford pictures for 331SVO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys just a small video of me at an American autocross event . This is a Larry park memorial event all the cool stuff comes out to play this was my first run on cold tires managed to get 40.485 I was really wanting to get into 38's but I couldn't managed to pull it off on my eagle F1's that's are 4 years old lol there was a ford gt out there on Hoosier a6 running in the 35's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA-ILvIZZE4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Posts: 226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
331SVO
¯
Member # 7376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 331SVO  Ford pictures for 331SVO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This was held at marina airport in Monterrey
4IDFOX
¯
Member # 9921

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4IDFOX  Ford pictures for 4IDFOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is my AI car autocrossing a couple years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGXLwVtGY4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Posts: 375 | From: Redding CA | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is me autocrossing in C-Prepared 2011 at Great America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Dt-rkdiZo

[ October 06, 2012, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: BIzKitBrAIn ]

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
alwaysracin
¯
Member # 5204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for alwaysracin  Ford pictures for alwaysracin  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got extremely lucky and got to take 3 laps in the Ford GT on Saturday and 2 more on Sunday!

That car was insane. Over 800 hp to the wheels, full suspension, wing, splitter, side skirts and 3 track day old A6 Hoosiers.

here is my best run on sunday in the Ford GT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i9YlqPXfLI&feature=plcp

Hopefully I will get to drive Bruce's car or even better cars again,
Scott Fraser

331SVO
¯
Member # 7376

Yeah that thing was awesome it was super loud when you punched it we had to cover our ears.. And even then the ground shook a little .
alwaysracin
¯
Member # 5204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for alwaysracin  Ford pictures for alwaysracin  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He said if he ever brought it back out he would change the exhaust. Inside the car it didn't seem that bad.
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by alwaysracin:
I got extremely lucky and got to take 3 laps in the Ford GT on Saturday and 2 more on Sunday!

That car was insane. Over 800 hp to the wheels, full suspension, wing, splitter, side skirts and 3 track day old A6 Hoosiers.

here is my best run on sunday in the Ford GT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i9YlqPXfLI&feature=plcp

Hopefully I will get to drive Bruce's car or even better cars again,
Scott Fraser

Nice, you could tell that car wanted to move.... quick! That car has just too much power and is to big for a course like that.
Which Bruce are you talking about?

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

alwaysracin
¯
Member # 5204

Bruce Cambern, owns the Ford GT

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com