Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » NASA @ Sonoma raceway sept 29th!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: NASA @ Sonoma raceway sept 29th!
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone going to the NASA event at Sonoma the weekend of September 29? I'll be there running group 3. My first time running with NASA in a while. Should be fun!!!

They have "hyperdrive" at this event, so if you want to try out the track with an instructor and get a full session for $50, sign up now! It's a great chance for people to try out the sport!

I'll be there with 3 of my coworkers. All the hype I put through their ears about trackdays finally paid off [Big Grin]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You and your addictive personality got your co workers in on it now huh buddy?!
I've only been to two events this year; I'm way off schedule for sure.
I don't think I'll be at this one either [Frown]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
You and your addictive personality got your co workers in on it now huh buddy?!
I've only been to two events this year; I'm way off schedule for sure.
I don't think I'll be at this one either [Frown]

Yup! I took one of my coworkers with me in his miata I the Shelby event last month! Hooked! He now has the mod bug and is trying to get his miata setup now!

This event I'll be with him again, as well as with an s2000 and an rx7. Should be fun!

Wiah you could make it out though Greg! Sucks that we haven't hooked up at the track all season! Want to sell me your R6's??? [Big Grin]

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I do have an extra set with cobra r's, I need to make a little room in the garage....I'll think about it.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
I do have an extra set with cobra r's, I need to make a little room in the garage....I'll think about it.

Definitely let me know!

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com