Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » Trackmasters @ Infineon 5/25!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Trackmasters @ Infineon 5/25!!
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Trackmasters will be running at Infineon on Friday, may 25. Great way to start off the long weekend! I signed up and will be playing hooky from work if anyone wants to join me! Cost is $290 (yea kinda steep, I know), but you get 6 sessions if I recall correctly. Let me know if you want to join [burnout]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

331SVO
¯
Member # 7376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 331SVO  Ford pictures for 331SVO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would really like to go. I am going to autocross all the way down in buttonwillow on the 26th I haven't had the chance to O.T since my new set up car feels awesome . I'm going to hold off for thunderhill with ncrc next month hopefully I'll see you there .

[ May 13, 2012, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: 331SVO ]

Posts: 226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I would love to go. I've run with Trackmasters a bunch, and it's a great group to go with. Alot better organized then many clubs.

But, with prior engagements in LA, there's no way for me to go.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 331SVO:
I would really like to go. I am going to autocross all the way down in buttonwillow on the 26th I haven't had the chance to O.T since my new set up car feels awesome . I'm going to hold off for thunderhill with ncrc next month hopefully I'll see you there .

Fiddel, make it a weekend of racing and come out with me! It'll be fun! I won't be going to T-hill with ncrc next month...I think my June trackday will be at Infineon with NASA on June 16th. That or Laguna with Shelby Club.

--------------------

331SVO
¯
Member # 7376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 331SVO  Ford pictures for 331SVO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I definitely will be at sears next month with NASA I just can't really afford trackmasters at the moment... Ill see if I can do something that day ...I really want to do bwillow auto x to keep me in 1st place in the OSP class . I'll hit you up if I decide to go.
Posts: 226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not driving with those guys anymore, they played girlie games with me once on track.
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
I'm not driving with those guys anymore, they played girlie games with me once on track.

Yea, that's why I didn't call you out to come with me haha [Big Grin] Are you planning to run with NASA on June 16th at Infineon? You haven't come out with me all season yet!

--------------------

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we will be there! I was thinking it was a good idea to do a bbq that day, [Wink] what you think Ian? [Big Grin]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by iron50:
we will be there! I was thinking it was a good idea to do a bbq that day, [Wink] what you think Ian? [Big Grin]

John...this is next Friday. You can bbq here for sure. The crowd isnt nearly as large as the NASA event that you and Mitch came to in March. This is a lot smaller (WAAAAYYY more space in the parking area) but with a lot of exotic cars, ie: Lambo's, Ferrari's, Porsche's, etc. The last time I went out with them, I was amazed at all the nice cars.

--------------------

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok nice! I call you Today [patriot]

[ May 17, 2012, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: iron50 ]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com