Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » Opinions: nicest/cleanest hotel near T-hill?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Opinions: nicest/cleanest hotel near T-hill?
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know, it's a retarded question! I've stayed at the Motel 6 right off the freeway each time i went to T-Hill and its worked out fine for me...but my wife and kids are planning to come with me this time around and the wife wants somewhere "clean" to stay. Any opinions? Thanks!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what ever you do make sure they arent listed here: http://bedbugregistry.com/

I let my chick make all the travel arrangements and this is one of things she checks! you'd be surprised some of these small towns will have ALL of their hotels listed on here!

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
acmikee
¯
Member # 5568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for acmikee  Ford pictures for acmikee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the holiday inn is probably the best for willows. its also only a few years old. i stay at the travel lodge aka golden pheasant next to casa romas. which makes for a short walk fromthe bar.
SteveL
¯
Member # 1241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SteveL  Ford pictures for SteveL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Holiday Inn is maybe the best. Baymont Suites is pretty good. Travelodge is close since they remodeled the rooms.

Motel 6 may be the cheapest but you want to leave your clothes on when going to bed.

[ April 08, 2012, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: SteveL ]

Posts: 578 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:

I let my chick make all the travel arrangements and this is one of things she checks! you'd be surprised some of these small towns will have ALL of their hotels listed on here!

Looks like holiday inn is on that list [Eek!]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive stayed at days inn, seemed decent back in 09...chp office is across the street

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:

Looks like holiday inn is on that list [Eek!]
ur call buddy but i wouldnt fuck with anything on that is listed on that website! the bed bug epidemic is back in the U.S. shit we went to disney land and seen that the captain E.O. ride was on there!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That's a good site. The super 8 in buttonwillow is on it. I'm not going there again!
straightliner1
¯
Member # 2679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for straightliner1  Ford pictures for straightliner1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is where myself and a lot of the track guys stay. Nice place and plenty of food/services within walking distance. Also right by 2 gas stationsNice place and they have a track rate. Ask for it when you make reservations.
http://www.baymontinns.com/hotels/california/willows/baymont-inn-and-suites-willows/hotel-overview

Also, no reports of bedbugs [Smile]

[ April 09, 2012, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: straightliner1 ]

Posts: 484 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com