Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » NASA @ Thunderhill 4/14 - 4/15!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: NASA @ Thunderhill 4/14 - 4/15!
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone going?!?! I'm waiting for Saturday registration to open for HPDE 3 and then I'll be signing up! That weekend will be my 1 year anniversary of open tracking, so I'm hoping that I can get signed-up! Who's coming with me??? [burnout]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

acmikee
¯
Member # 5568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for acmikee  Ford pictures for acmikee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i will be there. i will be picking up my factory five gtm all painted on the way up on friday. you wont miss it in the parking lot.
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just registered so I'll be there [patriot]

Acmikee...what color is you car??

--------------------

acmikee
¯
Member # 5568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for acmikee  Ford pictures for acmikee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i drive the red truck with the flashing lights on top
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by acmikee:
i drive the red truck with the flashing lights on top

Lol, I know that, but what color is the car that'll be in the parking lot?

--------------------

acmikee
¯
Member # 5568

oh snake skin green (viper) with a HOC jet black top. it has an ls6 with 8 injected downdrafts. you cant miss it.
SaleenGirl
¯
Member # 11156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SaleenGirl  Ford pictures for SaleenGirl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't make it. Going to my daughters volleyball tourney and then a b-day party. Happy anniversary! [Smile]

--------------------
06 Saleen S281 SC #305
3.6 pulley, 80# inj, GT500 fuel pump, Saleen Extreme CAI
Installs & tune by AED

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Im out for this event...bad weather and a lastinutr change of plans resulted in me having to back out. I'll probably be at the Shelby Club event at the end of the month to get in my April track fix [Big Grin]

--------------------

acmikee
¯
Member # 5568

may 13-14 get a room now. graduation nite for chico state. i tried to get a room 2 months ago and couldn't but was able to get one last nite at the travellodge.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com