Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » Only fox stang drifting lol (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Only fox stang drifting lol
norcalstangman
¯
Member # 8387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalstangman  Ford pictures for norcalstangman  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes I am the only one at infineon drifting. At least practicing. Lol
Posts: 444 | From: san mateo, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Venom
¯
Member # 9201

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venom  Ford pictures for Venom  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah drifting is for queers and asian ppl...... TOKYO DRIFT!!!
Venom
¯
Member # 9201

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venom  Ford pictures for Venom  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And what a waste of a fox.....
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Post pics/vids or it didn't happen [Wink]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

norcalstangman
¯
Member # 8387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalstangman  Ford pictures for norcalstangman  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its better than doin boring donuts lmao
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For the haters, drag racing is GAY and for people that can't drive. Fast cars, not fast drivers. Drifting isn't really a "mustang thing" but if you're good then props to you! You guys must not have heard of Dan Pina and the Drift Patrol, have you? [Embarrassed]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

norcalstangman
¯
Member # 8387

Drift patrol. Him and his 2 DP's builds is what inspired me. There's a bunch of fox's in the UK driftin too. But so far at infineon I'm the only fox out there at the moment
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll start going to wed. night drift next year after i swap motors and iron50 welds me in a nice cage

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
norcalstangman
¯
Member # 8387

Oh nice. Be dope to have multiple foxs out there. Ima have iron50 do some work on mine too for sure.
dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i saw you, u got the primed 93

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
norcalstangman
¯
Member # 8387

Yea that was me. I only have 3 days worth of sliding. The alignment is out of wack. And I still need to install my modified spindles for more steering angle along with the hydraulic hand brake. Dude in the camaro was doing really good too
dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by norcalstangman:
Yea that was me. I only have 3 days worth of sliding. The alignment is out of wack. And I still need to install my modified spindles for more steering angle along with the hydraulic hand brake. Dude in the camaro was doing really good too

do you have lowering springs or shocks or anything

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

norcalstangman
¯
Member # 8387

Yea I do. I have H&R 2inch drop springs and tokico blue shocks and struts and helwig sway bars.
norcalfiddy
¯
Member # 11207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalfiddy  Ford pictures for norcalfiddy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you driving that black gt with primered doors? cobra rear bumper? i believe thats what i remember? that you?

--------------------
600HP 1996 7.3L powerstroke single cab short bed race truck

Posts: 3393 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustang Guru  Ford pictures for Mustang Guru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wanna go give it a shot next year most definitely

--------------------
1990 x-chp highway lil 302
1977 caprice classic 2dr.{Sold} 1988 coupe 4cyl dd{sold}

Posts: 1171 | From: Uptown Bound | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

ill be there with some friends but the stangs broke right now

this is the last week till like march so this Wednesday is the day to go

norcalstangman
¯
Member # 8387

Yea I'm the black primered black Gt with cobra body kit. Doors are primered too haha.

I'm definatly going this wednesday being the last day for the season. We need more stangs.

I have lots planned for next season to perfect the Stang for drift. Hope to see y'all there.

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the support. Can't wait to work on your cars [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
norcalfiddy
¯
Member # 11207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalfiddy  Ford pictures for norcalfiddy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wonder if they will let me bring mine there? its registered just needs to be smoged. id love to try to drift and tear up these little 215's i have on it. lol

--------------------
600HP 1996 7.3L powerstroke single cab short bed race truck

Posts: 3393 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
norcalstangman
¯
Member # 8387

quote:
Originally posted by norcalfiddy:
wonder if they will let me bring mine there? its registered just needs to be smoged. id love to try to drift and tear up these little 215's i have on it. lol

You should call infineon and ask. Let's roast some tires.
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by norcalstangman:
Yea I'm the black primered black Gt with cobra body kit. Doors are primered too haha.

I'm definatly going this wednesday being the last day for the season. We need more stangs.

I have lots planned for next season to perfect the Stang for drift. Hope to see y'all there.

I will also be there in case you have any questions

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea im havin iron50 do my rollcage an torque boxes. subframes will be done also just dont kno which car he will be doin the subframes on. an ive seen his work an its very very sweet. welds are on point an overall he's a good dude. an i'll be ridin wit u to the track wednesday bro!

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
norcalstangman
¯
Member # 8387

Well made it to the track but I don't get to drift. I came too damn late all spaces were takin. Hella dissapointed.
dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

there was some close crashes tonight!!!
1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nuw8xOnsfg&sns=fb

--------------------
REDLINE MOTORSPORTS CC EST 2011
1993 CHP sold
2004 mach 1 408 Windsor n20 fed
R.I.P. JORGE GUTIERREZ JR
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Posts: 2592 | From: clawwwitter to 7th st | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com