Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » SJGP drift patrol

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: SJGP drift patrol
alwaysracin
¯
Member # 5204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for alwaysracin  Ford pictures for alwaysracin  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wanted to say nice drifting to Dan Pina at the San Jose Grand Prix. After a rough start, lightly touching the wall at turn 3, you were able to put on a great show.

(need to start back to work on my fox-body drift/everything car.)

Scott Fraser

Mr2MCHVNM
¯
Member # 6906

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Mr2MCHVNM  Ford pictures for Mr2MCHVNM  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
was this the black cop car lookin hatch with the SALEEN wing??? I concurr!!!! he was the best car to watch out there..... made the rice look silly!!! and damn the smoke off them tires around the turns was crazy compared to the others... lol especially that Miata that couldn't even break the tires loose!!! sweet drifter, too bad he needs a dirt road to spin his tires!!!
OSH Zack
¯
Member # 7667

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSH Zack  Ford pictures for OSH Zack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone get vids of that show ?

--------------------
89 GT - $ = bitch's

racercosmo
¯
Member # 1864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racercosmo  Ford pictures for racercosmo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One of the Miata drivers usually drifts a 05 Saleen in Formula D. Tony Brakohiapa from team X

-

--------------------
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

Mr2MCHVNM
¯
Member # 6906

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for Mr2MCHVNM  Ford pictures for Mr2MCHVNM  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racercosmo:
One of the Miata drivers usually drifts a 05 Saleen in Formula D. Tony Brakohiapa from team X

-

that poor guy how'd he get fucked into a Miata instead of a car like that!!!!
dpracingdan
¯
Member # 5778

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dpracingdan  Ford pictures for dpracingdan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for love guys- I just wanted to show folks it aint all imports. I just dream of a day when I see lots of 5-0s at events, they're great drift cars! For videos check out, youtube.com/driftpatrol

Thanks Scott, can't wait til you get your car done!!

dpracingdan
¯
Member # 5778

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dpracingdan  Ford pictures for dpracingdan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"that poor guy how'd he get fucked into a Miata instead of a car like that!!!! "

Tonys regular car is actually a FOOSE built car, no longer a Saleen. Unfortunately, he doesnt personally own the car, and its being campaigned soley in regular FD competition.

Mazda offerd him the miata, a 1700lbs 275hp Cosworth built, soon to be supercharged, Naturally aspirated car- I dont think many would turn it down. As for the weak performance, that miata broke 2nd gear and was stuck in 3rd- bummer

dpracingdan
¯
Member # 5778

quote:
Originally posted by OSH Zack:

http://youtube.com/driftpatrol In-car videos I made
racercosmo
¯
Member # 1864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racercosmo  Ford pictures for racercosmo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by dpracingdan:
"that poor guy how'd he get fucked into a Miata instead of a car like that!!!! "

Tonys regular car is actually a FOOSE built car, no longer a Saleen. Unfortunately, he doesnt personally own the car, and its being campaigned soley in regular FD competition.

Mazda offerd him the miata, a 1700lbs 275hp Cosworth built, soon to be supercharged, Naturally aspirated car- I dont think many would turn it down. As for the weak performance, that miata broke 2nd gear and was stuck in 3rd- bummer

Shows how much I know about my own co-worker.

--------------------
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by dpracingdan:
quote:
Originally posted by OSH Zack:

http://youtube.com/driftpatrol In-car videos I made
Look's like alot of fun [Whoo Whooooo!] .

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

OSH Zack
¯
Member # 7667

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSH Zack  Ford pictures for OSH Zack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That shit looks soo clean

--------------------
89 GT - $ = bitch's

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com