Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » Richard Petty

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Richard Petty
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For X-mas my dad sent me to the Richard Petty Driving experience in Orlando, FL. What a great time that was, got to take a real NASCAR out on the 1.5 mile semi-oval track out here. Stay 3 car lengths behind the instructor and follow his line. Was pretty cool. I was the 3rd fastest in the group of about 30. My fastest MPH was 124.05, the two faster ones were an SCCA semi-proffesional driver and the other was a previous Richard Petty driving graduate. Not too bad for the 20 year old spring chicken. [patriot]
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's pretty cool. I want to go too. Do you know how much it was?

--------------------
2002 Mustang GT 13.54 @ 102

"You can't out smart a smartass" Eminem

Posts: 1984 | From: Mountain View, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by White02GT:
That's pretty cool. I want to go too. Do you know how much it was?

i think 369
White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's not that bad. But then again, there's airfare and hotel stay.

--------------------
2002 Mustang GT 13.54 @ 102

"You can't out smart a smartass" Eminem

Posts: 1984 | From: Mountain View, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

quote:
Originally posted by White02GT:
That's not that bad. But then again, there's airfare and hotel stay.

you can stay with me and my dad. just get a plan ride
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow 3rd fastest!!! [Eek!] Way to go, Chuck!!!....When do they teach you right turns??...Ya know a "road course"

[ January 16, 2003, 02:03 AM: Message edited by: Black94 5.0 ]

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
rr_mustang
¯
Member # 888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rr_mustang  Ford pictures for rr_mustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congratulations on placing 3rd.

I think they have Petty Schools at Fontana and LVMS as well.

--------------------
Dart 408 w/ AFR 205's

Posts: 473 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds kool. I want to go. Chuck you can buy mine for me for my B-day

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com