Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » Video from the event at Laguna Seca 12/10

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Video from the event at Laguna Seca 12/10
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
heres a video

http://home.csumb.edu/p/piecykmarek/world/ncrc_lagunaseca.wmv

-marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool video. I would love to take my car out there. I need a few more suspension mods first though. Congrats. I hope it was a lot of fun.

--------------------
2002 Mustang GT 13.54 @ 102

"You can't out smart a smartass" Eminem

Posts: 1984 | From: Mountain View, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya...it was definitly worth it all the way. drag racing will never! look the same again...its just so...boring compared.

-marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cool vid. i wonder how fast they were actually going. it look'd like they weren't going that fast.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

we were going roughly from 70-110mph. laguna seca is really curvey, and some turns are not very forgiving....turns 2,5,6,8,9, and 11 are the ones to watch out.

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

Drift-GT
¯
Member # 762

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drift-GT  Ford pictures for Drift-GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet I am glad you liked Secca it is my favorite track. Nice video editing [Smile]

--------------------
- 1965 GT “K” code Mustang, RIP
- 2002 Silver GT 5 speed
- 2004 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Posts: 552 | From: Freakmont, CA U.S. of A | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that was sick I need to go there for sure.

--------------------
Support our troops!

Bullitt208
¯
Member # 441

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bullitt208  Ford pictures for Bullitt208    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Marek,

Now, I guess you understand why I was pushing you, when we were at the Stuft pizza gtg, to go to Thunderhill on Oct. 31st with SBMotorsports. That white Saleen with blue stripes belongs to owner of SBMotorports who hosted the T-Hill event.

BTW- Nice job of driving you looked very smooth for your first time out. Who did you get to ride along with you? He seemed to be having a great time.

Eric

[ December 18, 2002, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: Bullitt208 ]

Posts: 297 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You musyt have a lot fun out there. Did you ruin anything on your car?

How does it fell it hit those corners at 90 and have your tires feel like they will fall off.
Man what a rush.
You need to come up to Thunderhill next year. We should get e group of us together and go.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

quote:
Originally posted by Bullitt208:
Marek,

Now, I guess you understand why I was pushing you, when we were at the Stuft pizza gtg, to go to Thunderhill on Oct. 31st with SBSMotorsports. That white Saleen with blue stripes belongs to owner of SBSMotorports who hosted the T-Hill event.

BTW- Nice job of driving you looked very smooth for your first time out. Who did you get to ride along with you? He seemed to be having a great time.

Eric

haha, ya i can totally see why u were pushing me to drive on a road course...so much fun. the person riding with me is the instructor that i asked to have. he taught me the ropes, and helped me out. told me when to brake...hit the gas, turn...etc. it was well worth it all.

-marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
You musyt have a lot fun out there. Did you ruin anything on your car?

How does it fell it hit those corners at 90 and have your tires feel like they will fall off.
Man what a rush.
You need to come up to Thunderhill next year. We should get e group of us together and go.

hey bri
nope, i didnt hurt one thing on my ride at all..thank god. there were a couple of drivers that spun out, and one crashed into the tires...as u can see from the vid...umm it was a whooping rush..wow, my car handled like a champ, and i didnt lose traction at all. i love my BFGoodRich G-Force KDW 265/40/18's..man i love em. grip like a champ! haha we should goto thunderhill with NCRC in march and may. i want to attend those events. the grass with be green and everything. totally looking forward to it..check the link out for pricing.

http://www.ncracing.org/purchase.html

-marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com