Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » Open track event at the old Alameda Naval Base ...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Open track event at the old Alameda Naval Base ...
98Snake
¯
Member # 183

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for 98Snake  Ford pictures for 98Snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's up guys,
I was reading the Alameda Journal a few days ago, and it looks like a porsche club is going to be having 4-5 open track/autocross events every year at the old navy base. They are going to have their final meeting some time next week, to get everything worked out with the city. This might be a small step towards a track right here in the bay area. It might be wishful thinking but who knows. I'll try to dig up some information and see if we can get something like that going. [Smile]

PS. The first event is scheduled for september.

[ July 21, 2002, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: 98Snake ]

99Flyer
¯
Member # 1528

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 99Flyer  Ford pictures for 99Flyer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've been to some sort of track event on the base, it was held by chevrolet there was a track to compare the Stang with the Z28, and an offroad track for SUV's. It would be way cool if you could set some thing up. [Cool]

--------------------
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
1971 Camaro 350 SC
1977 GMC Kingsley Class A

Posts: 415 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com