Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » Thunderhill>>>SBMotorsports 3/28/02 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Thunderhill>>>SBMotorsports 3/28/02
WingnuT
¯
Member # 430

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WingnuT  Ford pictures for WingnuT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bullitt208:

I would suggest going up the night before if at all possible. The day starts pretty early. I can't imagine having to drive 3 hours and then try to race all day. ouch! It's going to be bad enough driving home at the end of the day.

Eric

I second that. We usually show up at the track at about 7:30AM to start prepping our cars. You would have to leave at about 4-5AM to get there in time for the driver's meeting and then prep your car. The Golden Pheasant is the best deal at about $58, and then getting to the track rested is better for you, and your car...

Posts: 136 | From: Scotts Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My pictures from Thunderhill....

Pictures

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pics man......

--------------------
Support our troops!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com