Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » 4/20/02 SCCA Autocross

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 4/20/02 SCCA Autocross
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Final roll call for whoever wants to compete or just roll out there with us.

Leaving In and Out at 6:40am in Livermore. Driving up to Cal Expo Center which is in Sacramento. Should be bak in town depending on where u live around 3-4ish.

Hope to see you there! [Smile]

--------------------
Support our troops!

ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just posted about this in shows/cruises...etc. I want to meet up with you all. I live in Citrus Heights so I'll meet everyone somewhere. Not going to race my car this time though.
Posts: 895 | From: The Bay Area | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
ray95
¯
Member # 752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ray95  Ford pictures for ray95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey sic91sleeper I didn't see you or any one else out there. Did you make it?

Ray

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh for sure we were there were you? We were looking it was great we got there around 9am and were there till the end. What do u drive color/year/model? I shouldve told you brought up a 2000 champaign colored Z06 with 66ss on the doors and a blue 2001 WRX with tinted out windows and it wasnt the blue wrx with green #'s it was the faster one.

--------------------
Support our troops!

ray95
¯
Member # 752

Damn. Yeah I was there. Check my profile and you'll see a pic of my car. Next time we'll meet up for sure. How'd you do? What were your times?

Ray

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ray95:
Damn. Yeah I was there. Check my profile and you'll see a pic of my car. Next time we'll meet up for sure. How'd you do? What were your times?

Ray

Yo dude you were two cars behind us we were in the blue WRX. I forgot to mention hes new to the club so he didnt have any 98 stickers on his car and my car wasnt out there because its still in the shop. I have some video of your car at the track during your runs. My car will be out there next time in June. My buddys ZO6 ran a 49.1 and the WRX ran its quickest at 50.9 i think it was.

--------------------
Support our troops!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com