Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Any Shops Doing Fox-Coyote Swaps

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Any Shops Doing Fox-Coyote Swaps
CA FiveOh
¯
Member # 7429

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CA FiveOh  Ford pictures for CA FiveOh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've been contemplating doing a coyote swap in my 91 notchback and was wondering if there are any shops in the area that have been doing them. It's something that I could do myself, but I'd rather allow a shop to do it to ensure to best fitment, tuning, and drivability.

--------------------
91 LX Notch, AFR 165 heads, E303 cam, FRPP Cobra intake, 42lb injectors, intercooled ProCharger P1SC (9 psi), 3.73's, TwEECer RT

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The only shop I trust to take my fox is American Iron in Loomis. I don't know that they've done a coyote swap, but they'll do just about anything. Fantastic fucking work.

It's a bit of a drive from Fairfield, but. . .

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by theconductor:
The only shop I trust to take my fox is American Iron in Loomis. I don't know that they've done a coyote swap, but they'll do just about anything. Fantastic fucking work.

Aren’t they more of fabricators?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
Originally posted by theconductor:

Aren’t they more of fabricators?
They'll do just about anything mechanical. Only a tiny bit of work they've done on my car has been fabrication. They don't build motors any more, but they'll drop in crate motors and build all of the necessary parts to get em' to fit.

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
Mikeeesss89drop
Member # 14789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikeeesss89drop  Ford pictures for Mikeeesss89drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you have Instagram check out @robby92coupe or @pcpalan they’re both doing some solid swaps for Bay Area peeps. Quality work and it shows.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com