Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Wiring Tucking

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Wiring Tucking
WhiteMagicMerc
¯
Member # 4664

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteMagicMerc  Ford pictures for WhiteMagicMerc    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hello everyone I'm going to do a wire tuck on my car and it is a carb 82 Capri 5.0 and there's a question I have to ask and it is my vacuum T that's bolted to the firewall I only have two things connected one is the brake booster and the other is something going to the heater box how to hook up the brake booster but what about the vacuum line that goes to the heater box what I'm trying to do is clean up the engine bay and take that plastic piece out completely. I'm not running AC, smog, cruise control, but I want to keep the heater.

--------------------
~ Les~
157 HP @ 4200 RPM
240 ft/lb @ 2400 RPM
"Yeah Baby Feel That Pure Power
1320 in 20 Mins
Capri: Is a Mustang With Hips And Class

ALMOST STOCK
¯
Member # 10085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALMOST STOCK  Ford pictures for ALMOST STOCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Might help.

http://www.foxbodymustangs.org/community/threads/wire-hiding-101.620/

Posts: 94 | From: Cameron Park, Calif | Registered: Jun 2010  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe you are describing the vacuum tree distribution block. You can replace it with several T connectors if it makes hiding easier for you. Post before and after pictures when you're done tucking. We would like to see the improvement.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com