Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » PS PUMP PRESSURE HOSE

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: PS PUMP PRESSURE HOSE
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Which hose do i go with if im taking out my factory ac and going with the ford racing ac eliminator kit (moves ps pump up).

https://lmr.com/item/LRS-3719M/91-93-Mustang-50L-Power-Steering-Pressure-Hose

https://lmr.com/item/LRS-3719MD/91-93-Mustang-50L-Power-Steering-Pressure-Hose-Without-A-C

or it doesnt even matter? just asking before i order it...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wish they didn't always use generic pictures for everything. I honestly don't know if there's a difference in between the two since you don't hook it up to the A/C.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18526 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was gonna order from LMR but figure get it from napa auto, incase its wrong and i need to exchange....not sure on the quality of those. Rather do it once and done. Guess roll the dice..

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MUSTTANGUY  Ford pictures for MUSTTANGUY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Since you are going with the A/C delete kit you will want the hose for the delete.
The difference is with the a/c delete it will position the p/s pump higher (spot where a/c pump would reside). With a/c the pump will be mounted below the a/c so the hose won't need to be as long

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

I guess what im going to do is measure the current hose with ac in, then make sure i order/buy one thats longer than the one measured. Light came on lol

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com