Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Good place for tune?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Good place for tune?
Droptop_50
¯
Member # 12579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Droptop_50  Ford pictures for Droptop_50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any recommendations out there 91 fox with 331 stroker afr 185 and comp cam 35-306-8 street car everything is there no half ass shit

[ 2016-11-12, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: Droptop_50 ]

--------------------
91 GT Drop
86 Saleen #187
92 black on black coupe

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where about you looking to take it? Not sure how far South San Francisco is from you but Dittos may be able to do it for you. Last I heard is they have a dyno and were tuning, however, I have not had a tune there, therefore I can't confirm with you if they can. Give them a call.

They did a couple of cars for me, one being my Cobra and the other my Z06. Mainly suspension and some aftermarket stuff. Good work and good prices. I called about a week or two out to get on there calendar, as they are usually busy.

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good luck bud, everybody over the phone automatcally thinks your car is a POS... alot of shops dealt with tons of break downs while tuning and dont want to deal with the headach..

just my experince when i tried to talk over the phone calling shops.

my next move is driving to hayward to nextgen and show them in person and see if they would want to tune it.

i think borrelli motorsports in san jose would do it, but ive heard they only do safe tunes..."not confirmed"

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com