Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » 96-98 cobra throttle body question

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 96-98 cobra throttle body question
89_Faleen
¯
Member # 10728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89_Faleen  Ford pictures for 89_Faleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And body know the bolt size or where I can order the bolt that's circles mine came un-done and went MIA.

-

--------------------
1990 GT (SOLD)
1990 LX (SOLD)
1995 GT (SOLD)
1989 LX (SOLD)
1997 COBRA (RIP)
1989 FALEEN (CURRENT)

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've seen and delt with that bolt numerous times but I have not the slightest idea of what size it is. You might have to remove the throttle body and take it down to the local hardware store and spend some time digging around for the right size.

Sorry I was no help.

[ 2016-10-28, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Autumnstang97 ]

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
89_Faleen
¯
Member # 10728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89_Faleen  Ford pictures for 89_Faleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's what I ended up doing, went to my local osh.
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Post up the size so the next person that has the same problem can find the answer. Lets help each other.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com