Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Any tuners around that can bypass PATS?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Any tuners around that can bypass PATS?
Kb69fastback
¯
Member # 13054

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kb69fastback  Ford pictures for Kb69fastback    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 2003 mustang v6 at my shop with a theft light blinking. Already had new keys programmed and transceiver replaced and still get the theft light blinking. Cranks but no start. Fuel is off because of the PATS

Any tuners around that can turn that off and about how much is it?

Posts: 90 | From: Roseville ca | Registered: Jul 2013  |  :
NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was the PCM replaced? you need someone with a Ford WDS (Worldwide Diagnostic System) scanner tool that has the FSF (Ford Service Function) card to run the re-learn.

If the theft light is blinking or on during cranking then it is for sure a PATS problem.

You could always hotwire the pump but the PATS will probably disable the injector pulse too. Not 100% on that though.

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com