Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » new dyno place in ssf????

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: new dyno place in ssf????
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anbody knows anything about this place?i went to a body shop next door and seen their shop.dyno and tunning.anybody been here or heard anything good or bad????

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats the name of the shop? i know Baca's Racing in SSF has a dyno, he gave me three pulls for $20...lol...they also got an enigne dyno (where they dyno at the crank) which i didnt have done...I know he's done likethe fox body mustangs, but hasnt had much SN95 ones in either, he mostly specializes in custome street rods and old muscle cars...i'm not sure if this is the shop u were talkin about, but this is the only one i know... [burnout]

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by autumnstang97:
whats the name of the shop? i know Baca's Racing in SSF has a dyno, he gave me three pulls for $20...lol...they also got an enigne dyno (where they dyno at the crank) which i didnt have done...I know he's done likethe fox body mustangs, but hasnt had much SN95 ones in either, he mostly specializes in custome street rods and old muscle cars...i'm not sure if this is the shop u were talkin about, but this is the only one i know... [burnout]

really/? where is that at? i have a bigger C&L maf i wanna instal but wanna make sure that the A/F mix stays consistant cause i heard that this particular maf will make the car run rich..

--------------------
=(

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no its not baccas.its one of the shop across the street from them.right across the street is image autobody to the right of it are 2 shops then its the new one.its called "dittos" i think.big racing banners in the front hanging.you cant miss it.good luck let me know how it works out good or bad.

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
3 pulls for $20 is a screaming deal!
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the only reason he hooked me up with three pulls for $20 bucks was cuz i did a battery on his corvette and didnt charge him labor when i was working at a shop...so he said stop by his shop and he'll hook me up with dyno pulls for 20...which was a pretty sweet deal...haha [burnout]

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by autumnstang97:
the only reason he hooked me up with three pulls for $20 bucks was cuz i did a battery on his corvette and didnt charge him labor when i was working at a shop...so he said stop by his shop and he'll hook me up with dyno pulls for 20...which was a pretty sweet deal...haha [burnout]

Do you have the address? or atleast a street?
Thanks.

--------------------
=(

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com