Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » attn WICKED 281

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: attn WICKED 281
99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey was up iam putting my car or well my motor to gethere and iam preping it to push 15-17 psi of my novie but i now my fuel system sucks

whats type of system do you have and do you have pics of it before the install and afthere

also who did the install for you

thanks alot
jose

[ February 07, 2002: Message edited by: 99gt-UJSTLST ]

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I remember Harold saying that the reason his motor blew was because the guy who sumped the tank did it wrong.....lol Harold.

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
WIKD 281
CaliforniaFords.com
Owner
Member # 40

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WIKD 281  Ford pictures for WIKD 281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats up bro? Sucks about your motor> but now you get the chance to build it! Keith at Force Fed Performance got all the lines together and all but I intalled everyhing onto the car. The system consists of>
-Aeromotive regulator (bored out return orifice)
-Weldon 2025 pump
-Dial a flow controller
-Larger injectors

I went with 50pd. MSD injecotors and they were holding up fine> I dont know if the new motor might need some larger ones? I am hoping for 600rwhp+
The fuel pump is kick ass> but a little overkill.
The pump will support 1300hp. You could go with the aeromotive pump but I have never used one before> YOULLUZ has one on his car and seems to be working ok?
Byron can tell your computer that you have switched over to return style fuel system.
Any other questions just let me know bud!

The fuel tank was not sumped properly but that was because there was nothing else out at the time that I did it, Keith can now get the new parts to have it done properly. My tank is currently getting baffling made internally and a modified pickup to ensure that when I turn it will NEVER starve for fuel again because of where the pickup is.
Good luck

[ February 07, 2002: Message edited by: WIKD 281 ]

--------------------
----------------------------------
Faster than most, slower than less.

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn, i went searching all over corral to get the fuel system and i finally copied it and was going to paste it but harold had to go ruin it by responding first! Oh well, next time!!
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
WIKD 281
CaliforniaFords.com
Owner
Member # 40

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WIKD 281  Ford pictures for WIKD 281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahaha.
LOL
Sorry bro!
Thanks for helping tho!

99gt>UJSTLST> If you go www.98cobra.com
Click under Harold99cobra and the pics. of the fuel system are there.

--------------------
----------------------------------
Faster than most, slower than less.

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WIKD 281:
Whats up bro? Sucks about your motor> but now you get the chance to build it! Keith at Force Fed Performance got all the lines together and all but I intalled everyhing onto the car. The system consists of>
-Aeromotive regulator (bored out return orifice)
-Weldon 2025 pump
-Dial a flow controller
-Larger injectors

I went with 50pd. MSD injecotors and they were holding up fine> I dont know if the new motor might need some larger ones? I am hoping for 600rwhp+
The fuel pump is kick ass> but a little overkill.
The pump will support 1300hp. You could go with the aeromotive pump but I have never used one before> YOULLUZ has one on his car and seems to be working ok?
Byron can tell your computer that you have switched over to return style fuel system.
Any other questions just let me know bud!

The fuel tank was not sumped properly but that was because there was nothing else out at the time that I did it, Keith can now get the new parts to have it done properly. My tank is currently getting baffling made internally and a modified pickup to ensure that when I turn it will NEVER starve for fuel again because of where the pickup is.
Good luck

[ February 07, 2002: Message edited by: WIKD 281 ]

hey thanks for all the info so i guess i have to send keith my gas tank so he can do the sump right

hey about how much is it goin to run to get the system can you email me thanks javier_1_99@yahoo.com

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com