Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » how to take out a tranny

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: how to take out a tranny
97Roush
¯
Member # 146

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97Roush  Ford pictures for 97Roush    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will i took out all the bolt housing screws and shifter and the drive shaft still no go on the tranny im i missing something please help i am going crazy .......i got that top bolt on the housing too....so whats left...

--------------------
H-Pipe
Pulleys
Pro 5.0 shifter
Cut outs
18" cobra rims

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 97Roush:
Will i took out all the bolt housing screws and shifter and the drive shaft still no go on the tranny im i missing something please help i am going crazy .......i got that top bolt on the housing too....so whats left...

okay you have all the bolts of right even thouse 2 bolts way at the top next to the intake ?

did you remove the starter on the passenger side? wich bolts on the tranny and the motor

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com