Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Hey I installed ac delete kit and found vacum line dissconnected!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey I installed ac delete kit and found vacum line dissconnected!!!!
UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I need somebody to post up a pic of there vacum line running, my sticker is missing under the hood!!!! I have been searching my idle problem for a long time now. I figured it out just cant figure out where this line goes!!!! Any help is appreciated.

--------------------
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

Posts: 1023 | From: ODENTON MD | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
jph331
¯
Member # 665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jph331  Ford pictures for jph331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where is the other end of the vacuum line connected?
UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Behind left strut tower when facing the car. It is connected to the valve or what ever you call it that all the vacum lines connet to. I t is the lower left one top line as you are facing the car!!!!! could someone take a look for me and tell me where this connects to. Thanks!!!!!!

--------------------
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

RiddlerGT
Midnight King
Member # 113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiddlerGT  Ford pictures for RiddlerGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why not just cap it off and see what happens????

--------------------
SR

Posts: 2292 | From: San Ramon | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We need a better destription. What color is the line? Where does it exactly go to? Lots of vacuum lines in that area for all the smog crap.
UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I found where it goes, I pulled over a guy in the xact same year car checked it out. Its fixed, after all this time that was the problem with my idle. And I tought it was just my B-cam doing it.

--------------------
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com