Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Help with install

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Help with install
*SlipNslide281*
¯
Member # 622

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *SlipNslide281*  Ford pictures for *SlipNslide281*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey, anyone out there that would be willing to help install BBK longtube headers, short H-pipe and Mil emliminaters? How much would you charge? Install on a 2001 saleen s281sc. (GT Motor)

Thanks guys

Posts: 1817 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Bullitt208
¯
Member # 441

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bullitt208  Ford pictures for Bullitt208    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just did this this last weekend.

I wrote an extended how-to on the process. I will share this with you if you want.

I dropped the k-member to do it. It will take a solid day to do it.

If I can get clearance from the better half I would be willing to help.

Eric

Posts: 297 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mipaz  Ford pictures for Mipaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I mean i charge normally but i do it for free if you buy drinks and make it a gtg either way should be fun
Posts: 1700 | From: Over There | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
2001s281
¯
Member # 653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2001s281  Ford pictures for 2001s281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlipNslide281:
Hey, anyone out there that would be willing to help install BBK longtube headers, short H-pipe and Mil emliminaters? How much would you charge? Install on a 2001 saleen s281sc. (GT Motor)

Thanks guys

how much did you pay for the long tubes?

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there is a group buy going on right now at corral for them, but you have to buy them by the end of the month.
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
VortechSaleen
¯
Member # 316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VortechSaleen  Ford pictures for VortechSaleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2000BlackGT:
there is a group buy going on right now at corral for them, but you have to buy them by the end of the month.

Here's the link:
http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30619

Posts: 837 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
*SlipNslide281*
¯
Member # 622

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *SlipNslide281*  Ford pictures for *SlipNslide281*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hell yeah TORQUEPIMP, Eric you guys are the shit. I will be hitting you guys up and make a date for the install.

Thanks.

Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mipaz  Ford pictures for Mipaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
for sure man just let me know

--------------------
Wheels on the Vette go round and round.

Bullitt208
¯
Member # 441

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bullitt208  Ford pictures for Bullitt208    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm in!

Just let me know so I can give the girlfriend some advance notice. She gets funny about me blowing her off for car stuff.

I'll tell you in advance Feb 9th and The next weekend are bad for me. Should be a go any weekend before or after that.

BTW- Do you want to do this at your house? Do you have all the tools necessary?

Eric

*SlipNslide281*
¯
Member # 622

Eric, your not available the 9th and 10th and the weekend after that is the Feb 17th bbQ. I want to try and get it done befor the meet on the 17th. May you can become available on the 9th and 10th. Bring your g/f. Torqpimp. yeah when the parts get here. then it will be easyer to make a date. I keep you guys in touch. Thanks guys.
Mipaz
Old School
Member # 386

ok

--------------------
Wheels on the Vette go round and round.

Bullitt208
¯
Member # 441

I am available on Feb. 10th, just not the 9th.

Following weekend is V-day/Cruise so that's why that doesn't work.

When do you expect to get the parts?

Eric

*SlipNslide281*
¯
Member # 622

The order ships on the first and I'm expecting 3-5 days. so I shuould have them by the 10. maybe mike, you and I can hook up. Maybe Mike and I can start the install on the 9th and we will see you on the 10th. Should take both days

quote:
I am available on Feb. 10th, just not the 9th.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com