Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1985 MUSTANG GT Ttop Roller Project

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1985 MUSTANG GT Ttop Roller Project
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1985 Ford Mustang GT
T-Top Roller Project
It is similar to Medium Blue Metallic but isn't the original paint.

Car has no interior as someone converted it to newer 87-93 stlye and I removed it as it was going to be put back to the original style.

Someone took the original doors for their car and put hardtop doors on it. Those have been removed and will include the correct doors(not installed)

Front Bumper and Hood aren't there as again someone put newer 87-93 parts on it.

Fenders are Included but not installed

There is ZERO wiring in the car as it was going to be either a drift or drag race project for my kid and none of it would have been used.

This is a very solid body with zero rust. It has SN95 Front 5lug Brakes and an 8.8 with Ranger 5lug Axles and Drums

I was going to put it all back to 85-86 so have many parts (not included) but are available such as Interior, 86 5.0 Engine Harness and ECU, Complete Dash with Wiring, Shorty Headers,85-86 Front Halo Seats with Matching Rears, and More

Roller as described above
$1750.00

Call or text
Located in Sacramento

Posts: 22162 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com