Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Cobra Brakes and T45 281 short block NPI heads

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Cobra Brakes and T45 281 short block NPI heads
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brand new reman cobra dual piston brakes fronts and new reman rears. All new hardware ready for install. New in box. The calipers do NOT say Cobra but are like the Mach 1 and Bullitt type. $400 for entire set.

T-45 transmission from a 99 mustang GT that went up to a T-56. 50k miles in perfect working condition. I bought this for my roller but other projects came up and this thing needs a home. $400
Local Pick Up in Vallejo or SF. I can also be around SF to San Mateo.

Short block 4.6L with 6 bolt crank from a 98 GT. Crank and block are in perfect shape. Pistons are available too. But they are removed and labeled from each cylinder. Was used as a hands on instruction for a class. Perfectly running motor at the time when it was in the car. Pulled to demonand then upgrade but now it just sits and other projects are in the way. Needs a home $300. Will include crank and pistons.

Non PI heads that are clean and perfect. $100.pair. We used with PI adapter plates and PI intake. Great shape almost look new. They were hot tanked and cleaned prior. No oil stains.

Cash/PayPal/Venmo works

[ 2019-03-24, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: NonOpSlow2V ]

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com