Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Vortech brackets for an SN95

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Vortech brackets for an SN95
jo_arce02
¯
Member # 11777

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jo_arce02  Ford pictures for jo_arce02    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SN95 vortech brackets
I have an SN95 mounting kit, brackets only. I originally purchased this kit to install in my 66 mustang but changed my mind and ended up using the blower and other items for my 88 gt. i have the main bracket, the thin big bracket, a small L shaped bracket with 3 holes in it, and a small triangle bracket with three holes in it. All four brackets are there, the only thing i don't have is the hardware (nuts, bolts and washers). I also have the SN95 vortech crank pulley and also an FMU, an air inlet duct and a discharge pipe.

$380 for the bracket kit 4FG111-021
$50 for the air inlet duct 4FG112-022
$125 for the FMU 4FG238-088
$100 for the discharge tube 4FG012-030
$85 for the crank pulley 4FG018-031

I also have EV1 24# injectors and another set of EV6 24# injectors. $100 each set.
Shoot me a text if interested. All prices are OBO...
510-715-8697

[ 2019-02-02, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: jo_arce02 ]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com