Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS sbf 302 bcam and GT40 heads

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS sbf 302 bcam and GT40 heads
93cobraJR707
¯
Member # 12858

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93cobraJR707  Ford pictures for 93cobraJR707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a Ford GT40 crate motor I purchased from summit racing back in 2000. 2 bolt main with b303 cam. Motor has blowby (shooting oil out of the dipstick) and will need piston rings. Removed heads and oil pan/pickup to rebuild, but decided to go a different route. Aluminum SVO GT40 heads with Crane 1.7 ratio full roller rockers. Also have ARP head stud kit for both heads. Does not come with valve covers, but does come with oil pan and pick up (not installed), edelbrock water pump (not installed) and harmonic balancer (installed). All you need are piston rings, head gaskets and valve covers. Motor has about 40k on it if that. Looking to sell everything as a whole $1500 OBO. Hit me if you're interested. (707) 342-1828

[ 2018-11-05, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: 93cobraJR707 ]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com