Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: 89 mustang with 2003 cobra swap 14.5

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: 89 mustang with 2003 cobra swap 14.5
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PLEASE READ... I didn't want to sell my car, but just don't have the time or the budget to finish it. This is a 1989 mustang with a full 2003 cobra swap (minus the irs). Clean title. Needs someone that can give it some time and has knowledge of wiring. I have a lot of time and money into this so please don't waste my time. I WILL NOT PART ANYTHING FROM THE CAR so please do not ask.. I will continue to work on it and if I finish it I will keep it and will no longer be for sale. Only thing I'm keeping from the car is the wing if it sells. It will come with a stock LX wing. Now for the good stuff
2003 cobra motor and transmission came out of a wrecked cobra. 2003 cobra engine harness and ecu.
-full chromoly upr front suspension with coil overs
-cobra r hood
-strange adjustable shocks (all front suspensions is brand new)
-t56 with pro 5.0 shifter and act clutch
-maximum motor sports steering shaft (brand new)
-AFCO heat exchanger
-2.8 pulley
-accufab throttle body and elbow
-Mac long tube headers and prochamber
-ARP heads studs
-fore fuel rails
- 10in and 8 out fuel lines
-aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
-2003 cobra cluster
- rear end is a fully redone 8.8 with welded axle tubes, auburn pro carrier, mosier axles, mosier diff cover and arp studs (everything brand new)
-fuel system is a fore triple pump hat with 3 aeromotive 340 pumps compatible with e85 fuel.
-battery relocated to the trunk with moroso kill switch
-brand new x4 sct tuner with custom bama tune
-welded TQ boxes
-subframe connectors
-HD adjustable maximum motor sports lower control arms

This car was built for intentions of putting a bigger supercharger down the line. The fuel system can handle 1000hp. Car has no interior at the moment but I have absolutely everything to put back in. I'm taking a huge loss on this. The price is 13.5k without the wheels or 14.5 with... I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch of other things done to the car. And once again Im not parting anything out from the car.

I have pictures in my Craigslist add http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5792756449.html if anyone is interested and wants more info feel free to message me. Thanks.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com