Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 2003 Cobra - 42,XXX miles

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2003 Cobra - 42,XXX miles
SanFrancobra
Member # 14434

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SanFrancobra  Ford pictures for SanFrancobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2003 Cobra
42,XXX miles
Excellent Condition

Borla Exhaust
H&R Springs
Maximum Motorsports CC plates
Maximum Motorsports Aluminum Steering Rack Bushings
Billetflow IRS brace
LFP Head cooling mod
Tri-Ax Shifter with custom aluminum extender plates (moves shifter handle back 3 inches, no more reaching for 3rd!)

Wheels & Tires
Enkei RFP1's
Rear -- 18x10.5 -- Brand new Bridgestone Potenza RE760's - 295/35
Front -- 18x9.5 -- Nitto Invo's -- about 80% left - 275/35

Passed SMOG 8/13/16

Included with the car are the original - stock springs, misc suspension pieces, shifter, coolant overflow reservoir.

The body -- The exterior is in excellent condition. There are a few minor rock chips on the front of the hood. The front and rear bumper have 2 tiny scratches on them.
The interior -- Excellent condition -- The seats show some minor wear in the bolsters.

When I purchased this car 3 years ago I intended on keeping it forever. I searched for about a year for an unmolested, low mile, silver cobra and jumped when I finally found it. When I bought the car it had the borla exhaust and a set of fr500's, that's it. Everything else was stock. The car had 28,XXX miles. I wanted to set the car up to be fun to drive and reliable, with the right mods. The car has served me extremely well and it's a tough decision, but with a young son and a daughter due in a few weeks, it's the right decision for me at this time.

The car drives excellent. It has the usual 2003/2004 creaks and squeaks and clunks. The lowered springs/suspension makes a light noise after about 30 minutes of driving.

In 2013 (with about 35,XXX miles on the car) while driving on the 24 a lower coolant hose/hose clamp let go (WTF!) and the car started to overheat. I had the car towed to Dito's Motors (The best!!!) in South SF and ended up getting $4000 worth of work done (new head gaskets, exhaust guides, valve job, tensioners, head cooling mod, changed supercharger oil, hoses, etc. . . have detailed record of the entire job).

I've listed everything about this car in detail, you will only be surprised at how good it looks. If you're not serious about buying this car don't waste my time or yours.

$21,500 or best offer

email: adsf415@outlook.com

Pics:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/5744056333.html

[ 2016-08-26, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: SanFrancobra ]

PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Beautiful car GLWS , wish I had the cash !!

--------------------
2013 GT500 Deep Impact Blue # 2878
2013 5.0 with TrackPack - Sold
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3
1989 5.0 LX Convertible - Sold

Posts: 356 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2014  |  :
lowriderryda
¯
Member # 7397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lowriderryda  Ford pictures for lowriderryda    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW I wish I had the cash too
SanFrancobra
Member # 14434

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for SanFrancobra  Ford pictures for SanFrancobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There are financing options.......
SanFrancobra
Member # 14434

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SanFrancobra  Ford pictures for SanFrancobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wife wants it gone. Price update

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com