Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1986 mustang coupe

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1986 mustang coupe
86xchpstang
¯
Member # 11800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86xchpstang  Ford pictures for 86xchpstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hello everyone. I have a black 1986 ford Mustang coupe I would like to sell. I live in Castro valley California. The car has a clean title and runs strong. It has black interior with grey 86 gt seats, rear seat delete, 1991 engine with maf conversion, 5spd trans, afr heads, Holly upper and lower intake, BBK TB and egr spacer, hooker long tube headers, off road x pipe, 98 cobra rims, 5 lug conversion, svo rear end, eibach springs and shocks, oil air separator, BBK CAI, aeromotive 340lph fuel pump, 47lb injectors, a tune from a well known shop in Campbell ca, Hurst short throw shifter, new egr valve, new egr solenoid, new IAC, and probably some other things I'm missing. The smog pump is not hooked up and will not pass smog in ca because of smog pump, exhaust, intake ,etc. The registration is current and was smogged about a month ago. The arm rest pad is broken but I have another center console that could be swapped out. Definitely needing a paint job and a little TLC! It has automatic windows and locks. I just replaced the door pins on the driver door abut a year ago also. I am asking $5500 obo. I also have maximum motorsports camber caster plates, and a bump steer kit made by steeda, and a 03-04 front cobra front brake conversion (rotors, pads, calipers, steel braided lines) that are not installed on the car that I will throw in if we can come to a deal or close to what I'm asking for. I am only free on the weekends to show the car. I don't know how to post picture on here from my phone, so you can pm me your number and I will send pictures to you and you can ask me questions if you'd like.

Thank you for reading my post. Have a great night

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice post sir, bump. GLWS [patriot]

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

86xchpstang
¯
Member # 11800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86xchpstang  Ford pictures for 86xchpstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ttt.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com