Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » nope

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: nope
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nope

[ 2016-05-12, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Broke4.6 ]

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pm sent
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

[ 2016-05-03, 07:02 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sale pending [patriot]

--------------------

Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

TTT

--------------------

1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much just for roll bar

--------------------
REDLINE MOTORSPORTS CC EST 2011
1993 CHP sold
2004 mach 1 408 Windsor n20 fed
R.I.P. JORGE GUTIERREZ JR
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Posts: 2592 | From: clawwwitter to 7th st | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pm sent
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ttt , $4400

--------------------

Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Sydewaysix - your a waste of time..worried about buying a car with a salvage title..be sure to spread the word that I'm quite the salesman bud

--------------------

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Broke4.6:
Sydewaysix - your a waste of time..worried about buying a car with a salvage title..be sure to spread the word that I'm quite the salesman bud

TTT [Eek!]
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Broke4.6:

Not quite sure how I'm a waste of time, really. I asked for more pictures and you sent me a link to your CL ad. After reading it, I saw that the car has a salvaged title and I told you I would get back to you because the title was concerning. . Am I not allowed to not be interested? Is it a crime to avoid buying salvaged title cars?

Then, you continued to text on and on about why I don't want to buy it and how it's worth more in parts etc. Not really sure how I wasted your time. If your ad on here stated it that it had a salvaged title I would have never inquired. Plain and simple. Now, how was I wasting your time again?

And yes, you seem to be quite the salesman by saying how you have "aloooot of people hitting you up" but still proceed to be very insistent in selling it to me. If I were to buy it I would take it to the track. The unknown behind the salvaged title is something I don't want to risk on a race track.

Again good luck.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Lol thanks for your concern man. [patriot]

--------------------

Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

TTT

--------------------

Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Bigbowen1- a big waste of time as well.

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com