Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » ISO cheap battery to fire up project notchback

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ISO cheap battery to fire up project notchback
naked5.0notch
¯
Member # 14058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for naked5.0notch  Ford pictures for naked5.0notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking for cheap battery to fire up project 90 mustang for the first time.

let me know whats out there and located in dublin

NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
look for an americas best battery they have refurbs for the cheap. i have them in 2 different cars and have worked for over 2 years in both w/o issue. I think the one for my explorer was like $30 or $40 and that was with a 90 warranty.

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

naked5.0notch
¯
Member # 14058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for naked5.0notch  Ford pictures for naked5.0notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks will check that out
510.86.notch
¯
Member # 9892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510.86.notch  Ford pictures for 510.86.notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NK2186:
look for an americas best battery they have refurbs for the cheap. i have them in 2 different cars and have worked for over 2 years in both w/o issue. I think the one for my explorer was like $30 or $40 and that was with a 90 warranty.

+ 1 I have them in all my cars and they work.most I've paid was $50 for my crown vic.decent batteries for the price.

--------------------
91 mustang coupe
84 mustang svo
89 mustang.4cyl5speed.
87 thunderbird turbo coupe-sold
86 mustang GT hatch-sold-kinda
86 mustang coupe-sold

Posts: 1062 | From: san leandro | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com