Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 04 Sonic Blue Roush For Sell!!!!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 04 Sonic Blue Roush For Sell!!!!!!!
04Roush
¯
Member # 13871

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 04Roush  Ford pictures for 04Roush    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5272837262.html

This is OBO Im open to offers, NO TRADES!!! And I will NOT take anything less than $15k

I'm leaving the country for 8 months in Feburary, so it's either I pay for storage, or sell it. I'm leaning towards selling it to save me storage fees, and paying insurance while I'm gone.. which adds up $$ . and aside from that, I currently don't have my D.L. unfortunately..

This is my baby, love the car, but it may be time to move on.. I may even be willing to buy the car back once I return to from my trip if the car is kept in the same good condition, and the mileage isnt ran through the roof!

Posts: 35 | From: Redwood City | Registered: Dec 2014  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How'd you lose your license for 2 years?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

04Roush
¯
Member # 13871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04Roush  Ford pictures for 04Roush    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's a personal question lol maybe I should remove that information...
4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not trying to be a dick or be sarcastic, but the way you worded it is a little mis-leading. To me it sounds like 15k is bottom dollar?

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

04Roush
¯
Member # 13871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04Roush  Ford pictures for 04Roush    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CAMD FOX:
Not trying to be a dick or be sarcastic, but the way you worded it is a little mis-leading. To me it sounds like 15k is bottom dollar?

not misleading at all.. thats exactly what i meant, $15k is the lowest i will take.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 04Roush:

Ya no shit, it also puts you in a shitty negotiating position.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

04Roush
¯
Member # 13871

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:

Ya no shit, it also puts you in a shitty negotiating position.
It puts my friend personal business out there. as far as negotiating, I don't see how it hurts me..
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ 2015-10-21, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: 9cobrasvt8 ]

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

not misleading at all.. thats exactly what i meant, $15k is the lowest i will take.
Then why start off the sentence with "This is OBO"? [Confused]

[ 2015-10-21, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: CAMD FOX ]

--------------------
"It's for pussies."

04Roush
¯
Member # 13871

quote:
quote:
quote:

I didn't know I posted in a forum for clowns.. OBO "OR BEST OFFER" now, when a seller post their lowest price with "OBO" in my case for example $15k. Let's say I have two interested buyers, one offer for the $15k I originally posted, another for $15.5k in order to out bid the other buyer. What will "I" the seller do? I'll take the best offer!! Does that make sense? Or do we need to keep going, and continue giving each other lessons on how to sell a car?
shadowmach0415
¯
Member # 12889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for shadowmach0415  Ford pictures for shadowmach0415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[/qb][/QUOTE]I didn't know I posted in a forum for clowns.. OBO "OR BEST OFFER" now, when a seller post their lowest price with "OBO" in my case for example $15k. Let's say I have two interested buyers, one offer for the $15k I originally posted, another for $15.5k in order to out bid the other buyer. What will "I" the seller do?[/QB][/QUOTE]

The community usually refers to OBO as you, the seller, will entertain a lower offer. That is just my experience across dozens of different forums including this one and CL.

I didn't know this was a place for clowns either, I thought it was for nor cal ford owners
[burnout]

I see you have a Mach 1 hood on it but non of the pictures have the shaker on the car. Is it installed or does the hood just have an open hole?

Thanks.

04Roush
¯
Member # 13871

quote:
Originally posted by shadowmach0415:

I didn't know I posted in a forum for clowns.. OBO "OR BEST OFFER" now, when a seller post their lowest price with "OBO" in my case for example $15k. Let's say I have two interested buyers, one offer for the $15k I originally posted, another for $15.5k in order to out bid the other buyer. What will "I" the seller do?[/QB][/QUOTE]

The community usually refers to OBO as you, the seller, will entertain a lower offer. That is just my experience across dozens of different forums including this one and CL.

I didn't know this was a place for clowns either, I thought it was for nor cal ford owners
[burnout]

I see you have a Mach 1 hood on it but non of the pictures have the shaker on the car. Is it installed or does the hood just have an open hole?

Thanks. [/QB][/QUOTE]

I have the mach 1 scoop, it just hasn't been custom fitted.

4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I didn't know I posted in a forum for clowns.. OBO "OR BEST OFFER" now, when a seller post their lowest price with "OBO" in my case for example $15k. Let's say I have two interested buyers, one offer for the $15k I originally posted, another for $15.5k in order to out bid the other buyer. What will "I" the seller do? I'll take the best offer!! Does that make sense? Or do we need to keep going, and continue giving each other lessons on how to sell a car?
Considering your car has been for sale for quite a while now, I doubt you'll have a problem with a bidding war. [Wink]

--------------------
"It's for pussies."

04Roush
¯
Member # 13871

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Considering your car has been for sale for quite a while now, I doubt you'll have a problem with a bidding war. [Wink]
Hey kid, I know you're someone very special, and I'm honored to know you've been following me for "quite a while.."
Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Honestly, if you dont have the cash..Why does this car or thread even matter to you?..pretty childish but expected [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Vndcatr:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Honestly, if you dont have the cash..Why does this car or thread even matter to you?..pretty childish but expected [Roll Eyes]
Well said! Really clean car [burnout]

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com