Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Maximum Motorsports Aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Maximum Motorsports Aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maximum Motorsports Aluminum clutch quadrant (MMCL-6) and Maximum Motorsports Firewall Adjuster (MMCL-3). Fits 1982-2004 Mustangs. Comes with instructions.

$40 for both or $25 each

-

[ 2016-06-17, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: 92stangLX ]

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pm sent

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
back to the top [burnout]
omarquez510
¯
Member # 11233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for omarquez510  Ford pictures for omarquez510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
text me 5102308759. I need these but im not available till this weekend.

[ 2015-10-21, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: omarquez510 ]

sofresh
¯
Member # 12393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofresh  Ford pictures for sofresh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Need adjuster text me 5108307831

--------------------
1988 Mustang LX H/C/I

Posts: 238 | From: Bayarea, CA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  :
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

quote:
Originally posted by sofresh:

Would prefer to sell together. If no one else comes through then I'll hit u up [patriot]
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

quote:

Would prefer to sell together. If no one else comes through then I'll hit u up [patriot]
bigbowen1
¯
Member # 13168

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigbowen1  Ford pictures for bigbowen1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you have all of the hardware the parts originally came with? Txt me 559-307-8227
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

quote:
Originally posted by bigbowen1:
Do you have all of the hardware the parts originally came with? Txt me 559-307-8227

I have the washers for the quadrant and the bushing for the adjuster. I am missing the screw that goes with the adjuster but you should be able to find that at your local hardware store.
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Still for sale [patriot]
Shadd
Member # 13982

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadd  Ford pictures for Shadd    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Were you located
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

quote:
Originally posted by Shadd:
Were you located

San Francisco [patriot]
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

back up to the top [burnout]
sofresh
¯
Member # 12393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofresh  Ford pictures for sofresh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I need this never texted me

--------------------
1988 Mustang LX H/C/I

Posts: 238 | From: Bayarea, CA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  :
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

quote:
I need this never texted me

Texted you yesterday... still for sale
[patriot]

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

back from the dead

$40 for both [patriot]

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Sold [patriot]
macuser27
¯
Member # 14389

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macuser27  Ford pictures for macuser27    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good meeting you and thanks for the parts. Fits my '99 GT perfectly. I reused the screw holding the OEM cable with the adjuster and spend $1 on washers at Lowe's.

Pedal feel is AMAZING! The intermittent squeaking from the TOB is gone! I guess the 18 year old plastic quadrant just wasn't up to the task anymore.

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

quote:
Originally posted by macuser27:
Good meeting you and thanks for the parts. Fits my '99 GT perfectly. I reused the screw holding the OEM cable with the adjuster and spend $1 on washers at Lowe's.

Pedal feel is AMAZING! The intermittent squeaking from the TOB is gone! I guess the 18 year old plastic quadrant just wasn't up to the task anymore.

Great to hear!
[patriot]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com