Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » AED Built Cobra Motor for sale 5000

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: AED Built Cobra Motor for sale 5000
Getleftss
¯
Member # 11948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Getleftss  Ford pictures for Getleftss    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sold

[ 2015-09-05, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: Getleftss ]

Getleftss
¯
Member # 11948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Getleftss  Ford pictures for Getleftss    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bump
Getleftss
¯
Member # 11948

Bump. 6800 or best offer. Really need to sell
Getleftss
¯
Member # 11948

Bump need to sell. Let's talk
MaK_1967v8
¯
Member # 12187

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaK_1967v8  Ford pictures for MaK_1967v8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any receipt to prove this was built by AED? Also, why was the motor removed after 10k miles?

Thanks,

[ 2015-09-02, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: MaK_1967v8 ]

--------------------
1967 C Code Coupe
2004 Roush Stage 2

Posts: 620 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  :
Getleftss
¯
Member # 11948

quote:
Originally posted by MaK_1967v8:
Any receipt to prove this was built by AED? Also, why was the motor removed after 10k miles?

Thanks,

Call me or text me and I will give u all the info
Getleftss
¯
Member # 11948

Getleftss
¯
Member # 11948

Started this build and other stuff on my car in 2010. It took 2yrs to pay AED off for everything that was getting getting done. So I got the car back in 2012 and went to the track for the first time on the new setup and broke my whole rear end on the first pass. Car was down for another yr after that. May of 2013 I totaled my car on the freeway in the rain. I hit the wall twice. I got the car back and parted out everything I didn't want cause I planned on doing a cobra swap. Everything was going good on the swap until I just gave up because I didn't have the time to do it no more. If u check my post history u will find the post when I sold all the cobra swap stuff that was going into a 91 coupe. So the miles on the motor are from during the time the car was running. Plus I worked a hour away from where I lived so I would take the bike or my civic to work.
Getleftss
¯
Member # 11948

Sold

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com