Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to General Talk.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: 1990 LX 5.0

Author Topic: FS: 1990 LX 5.0
SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacGrown89GT  Ford pictures for SacGrown89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Posting for a friend, super solid clean mustang for anyone looking for a non beat fox

Clean ca title

Odometer shows 36k but rolled once.

Motor is stock besides pulleys, headers, bbk cai, electric fan, 3g alt. has bbk o/r hpipe, single chamber flowmasters with dump downs. Brand new rear end with 3.73 gears. Brand new gloss black 17" cobra wheels with new tires (275/245). Everything is there. A/c works just needs a charge. Inside is clean and nothing missing. Exterioris super clean. Fiberglass hood. Alignment just done. Anymore info needed or pics wanted just hit me up. This car is cleaner than most stangs ive seen in sac. Very reliable car.

Since car has the o/r h pipe it wont smog. But with a deposit ill swap exhaust and smog it. But guaranteed to pass

Hes asking $7600 obo

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"No but its faster than your shoes"
"...."

Posts: 699 | From: SacGROWNmento | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
Mercboy
¯
Member # 14113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mercboy  Ford pictures for Mercboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful, Love whats been done to that car out there in Sac. Much Love.

--------------------
RIPCOUGNUT

SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacGrown89GT  Ford pictures for SacGrown89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mercboy:
Beautiful, Love whats been done to that car out there in Sac. Much Love.

[patriot]

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"...."

SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

Bump

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"...."

86 T TOPS
¯
Member # 8855

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86 T TOPS  Ford pictures for 86 T TOPS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bump for a clean ass hatch wish i had the $$$$

--------------------
TTOPNGT

Posts: 704 | From: redwood city | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hopefully you don't hate me for this but IN MY OPINION this car is decent compared to alot of foxes on the road but not worth any where near the asking price.
Heres why:
1.Mileage might be low for it's year if it's really 136k, but at 136k motor is already worn out it can handle another 40k-60k miles IF you baby it or else it will need a rebuild soon.
2. Motor needs a good cleaning to the point where you can lick off if it.
3.Car was repainted but not the engine bay or door jambs, color looks red in some pics and red/orange/pink in others, don't know if it's your phone camera or the quality of the actual paint.

I like how clean the interior is and if it had some lowering it would catch a little more attention. Not trying to bag you or your friend but just the high asking price made me want to comment and point out some details. For it to fetch 7k it would have to be as clean and all original as the white 89gt you had and if its modded it needs to have a fresh rebuild with aluminum heads and if its repainted it has to be done the right way (engine bay, door jambs).
People need to start realizing just because they see high priced foxes doesn't mean they can go ahead and post there's too for that high, I mean they can do it but what's going to happen? They will have to keep reposting and reposting.

--------------------
410w Hatch
306Ci Coupe

Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ed650:
Hopefully you don't hate me for this but IN MY OPINION this car is decent compared to alot of foxes on the road but not worth any where near the asking price.
Heres why:
1.Mileage might be low for it's year if it's really 136k, but at 136k motor is already worn out it can handle another 40k-60k miles IF you baby it or else it will need a rebuild soon.
3.Car was repainted but not the engine bay or door jambs, color looks red in some pics and red/orange/pink in others, don't know if it's your phone camera or the quality of the actual paint.

I like how clean the interior is and if it had some lowering it would catch a little more attention. Not trying to bag you or your friend but just the high asking price made me want to comment and point out some details. For it to fetch 7k it would have to be as clean and all original as the white 89gt you had and if its modded it needs to have a fresh rebuild with aluminum heads and if its repainted it has to be done the right way (engine bay, door jambs).
People need to start realizing just because they see high priced foxes doesn't mean they can go ahead and post there's too for that high, I mean they can do it but what's going to happen? They will have to keep reposting and reposting.

I agree about 4k over priced. Car has nothing really.. You can get those rims $400 brand new shipped late model. I sold my Saleen clone w real badges, gauges, and body kit and same wheels brand new out Box for 6k and had tons of mods

[ 2015-08-11, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: trickflow211 ]

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SacGrown89GT:

Hes asking $7600 obo

[Eek!] [Eek!]
SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

quote:
Originally posted by ed650:
Heres why:

Appreciate the opinion. I agree not as clean as my white one but def a clean fox. Im posting it for my friend and honestly its nicer in person. I was told by ALOT of ppl my 89 wouldnt catch even 4k and sold it for 7100. So hopefully if he holds off long enough he can get 6. Worth a shot. But really is soid as fuk and clean

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"...."

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guess you guys didn't see the car had a chrome cold air intake with the high performance blue throttle body adapter that doesn't match the other couplers or the high performance red spark plug wire for the #1 cylinder only. Those two mods plus the super clean install of the 3G alternator power wire makes this worth at least 10k, I'm sure all the other work on this car were done with a fine attention to detail.

[ 2015-08-11, 09:22 AM: Message edited by: TEXAS ]

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com