Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » For sale - True Forged Mach 5s w/tires, $1200 this weekend

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: For sale - True Forged Mach 5s w/tires, $1200 this weekend
Gatlin6T9
¯
Member # 5646

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gatlin6T9  Ford pictures for Gatlin6T9    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm selling this set of True Forged Mach 5s I've had for a little while now. SN95 offset, 18 x 9 fronts with 18 x 10 rears. Originally black centers with polished lips, but two have been painted black. They should be stripped and powder coated, but I just don't have the time to deal with it right now and I want the space back. I'm selling them with the tires I have, which are Sumitomo HTRZ 2s. Sizes are 275/40/18 and 285/35/18. Two are mounted, two are off the wheels and the tread is roughly 95%. I paid $1800 for the wheels, and $400 for the tires.

Here's the deal. I'm not going to mount the other two tires, or take the two that have been mounted off. I'm not going to paint the other two wheels, or strip the black ones. You come get them for $1200 as-is this weekend, and do what you want with them. You can have the wheels powder coated for around $100 a wheel, and sell the tires or use them. I don't really care, I just want them gone but I'm not taking a penny less than $1200.

-

-

Posts: 226 | From: Antioch, CA | Registered: May 2005  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why can't these be local to me???

This deal rocks.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pM sent. Hope to be first in line on these

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PM sent. 925-752-6192 Chris

[ 2015-03-12, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Stanced Stang ]

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

Gatlin6T9
¯
Member # 5646

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gatlin6T9  Ford pictures for Gatlin6T9    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wheels are sold, thanks for the interest all.
Posts: 226 | From: Antioch, CA | Registered: May 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com