Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Black True Forged Mach 5s, SN95

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Black True Forged Mach 5s, SN95
Gatlin6T9
¯
Member # 5646

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gatlin6T9  Ford pictures for Gatlin6T9    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm selling the wheels I picked up a little while back from this site. They're True Forged Mach 5s, 18x9 fronts with 18x10 rears. They are SN95 offset. I bought them for $1900, and had one wheel fixed because it was not true. I did not know this at the time, but its been taken care of. Right Way wheel repair in Walnut Creek did the repair, and the wheel is good to go. After I got it back, I decided to paint it black because the black centers were scratched and not really up to my standards, as they were meant for my 69'. I had planned on getting them powder coated eventually, and putting them on the car but there are other things I need for it at this time, so they have to go. As they sit right now, two are painted satin black, two are gloss black / polished. I don't really have the energy to finish them, so it's your choice to do with them what you will. Paint the other two to match, plasti dip them and use them for track wheels, or powder them in some color combination you've never seen before, it's your choice. I'm asking $1750 for them picked up, as they sit. I will entertain reasonable offers, but I will ignore low ballers. This is a great deal for someone with paint skills that want a custom look, or someone with a powder coat hook up that wants some nice quality, light weight forged wheels.
 -
 -

Posts: 226 | From: Antioch, CA | Registered: May 2005  |  :
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You have any pics of them on your 69? i have a 70 and curious what they would look like

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

Gatlin6T9
¯
Member # 5646

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gatlin6T9  Ford pictures for Gatlin6T9    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Update -

Was going to trade them for some work, but some bills came up and I need the cash. $1600 picked up.

Gatlin6T9
¯
Member # 5646

I'm open to reasonable offers.
Gatlin6T9
¯
Member # 5646

$1500
Gatlin6T9
¯
Member # 5646

Bump.
Gatlin6T9
¯
Member # 5646

Somebody's gotta want some True Forged wheels for super cheap!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com