Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Mach 1 for sale in Vegas, but can be driver to the bay

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Mach 1 for sale in Vegas, but can be driver to the bay
RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RSCapri  Ford pictures for RSCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have an 03 DSG Mach 1 I kinda need to sell, here are some of the info. Looking for $7,300, but I have some wiggle room.
-149k on chassis, 13k on rebuilt motor(the used car lot I bought it off of paid for it so no reciepts)
-5 speed
-K&N FIPK
-Borla catback
-Steeda short shifter
-17x9/17x10.5 black Bullits w polished lip

I also have a 4 bolt MM caster/camber plates, a bumpsteer kit and a set of SVE red spring uninstalled that I may install prior to the sell.

Everything works other than the driver side mirror, needs very minor stuff like floormat kit, front hood strip kit(the thinner outer stripe peeled off), repaint the LF fender(was redone by previous owner), and VERY minor oxidation on the very back of the hood, and a cracked cowl cover.
And because it's my daily driver at the moment, front bumper has some paint chips and scratches.

Obviously, I'm not gonna part out or sell parts here and there, and not really desperate to sell, I can be reached at 702-738-4400. Thanks CAfords

-

-

-

-

--------------------
03 DSG Mach 1*SOLD
82 GT-5.0, 5spd, IRS *SOLD
79 Coupe*SOLD
84 Capri RS
94 GT *SOLD
82 Mercury Capri 5.0 *SOLD

Posts: 855 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com